Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

nice flat in Moscow for the World Cup 2018
t2n2m2 6 years ago Edited
Russia 1 2

Stylish, clean and comfortable 65M2 one bedroom apartment on the 2rd floor of a 1954 building. Lots of light and a spacious living room - located in a well established Moscow neighborhood, with easy access to Voykovskaya and Koptevo metro stations. Koptevo metro station is in five-minute walking distance.
Metropolis Mall with excellent shopping, restaurants, cafes etc is just ten minutes away.
The area is very green. Timiryazevsky Park with its large lake is across the road.
You will find all the necessary things for your comfortable staying in the apartment: washing machine, clean towels, linen, bathroom accessories, hair-dryer and kitchen utensils.
It takes less than 30 min to get either to Spartak Stadium with Otkritie arena or to the City centre. 40 minutes to Luzhniki stadium.
Free WiFi.
Entrance access door with a security code.
Free parking. The neighborhood has many shops, pharmacies and eateries nearby.
I will be available by telephone, sms and email.
If you need some help or require some travel tips I’ll be happy to help.
Hosted by Tanya:)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Stylish, clean and comfortable 65M2 one bedroom apartment on the 2rd floor of a 1954 building. Lots of light and a spacious living room - located in a well established Moscow neighborhood, with easy access to Voykovskaya and Koptevo metro stations. Koptevo metro station is in five-minute walking distance.
Metropolis Mall with excellent shopping, restaurants, cafes etc is just ten minutes away.
The area is very green. Timiryazevsky Park with its large lake is across the road.
You will find all the necessary things for your comfortable staying in the apartment: washing machine, clean towels, linen, bathroom accessories, hair-dryer and kitchen utensils.
It takes less than 30 min to get either to the stadiums (Spartak Stadium with Otkritie arena, Dinamo stadium) or to the City centre. 40 minutes to Luzhniki stadium.
Free WiFi.
Entrance access door with a security code.
Free parking. The neighborhood has many shops, pharmacies and eateries nearby.
I will be available by telephone, sms and email.
If you need some help or require some travel tips I’ll be happy to help.
Hosted by Tanya:)

Comments
CodiGeeks 6 years ago
Manchester United, Singapore U19 1 2

Of course, they have nice accommodations in Russia. Let's see who will win the Fifa 2018.

t2n2m2 6 years ago
Russia 1 2

:)