Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar's physique during holidays
UnitedofManchester 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 84

The Ligue 1 season is yet to even get underway, but it's already true that all is not well around Paris Saint-Germain.

Having fallen unexpectedly short in Ligue 1 as Lille emerged as French champions last season, that same outcome was repeated on Sunday as the two sides met in the Trophee des Champions, with Lille winning 1-0 and ending PSG's eight-year stranglehold on the tournament.

That loss, among other things, has PSG supporters' concerns growing.

Neymar's summer weight

Some players are known to put on some extra weight during the off-season, with Real Madrid's Eden Hazard being one of the players most guilty. Neymar, though, has had some unflattering photos taken of him while he's been enjoying his post-Copa America holiday

RMC have reported that PSG fans are concerned by the photos of their star player, and social media has been awash with jokes and comments about his physique.

Comparisons have been drawn with Neymar and other high-profile Brazilian players to have come to Europe. Ronaldo Nazario and Ronaldinho's names have appeared more than once in comments beneath his photo, with suggestions that Neymar, now 29, is going to follow their lead by seeing his peak end prematurely.

Comments
quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Twitter is basically pure cancer for football. Neymar can probably lose that in few weeks, while most of these people are obese, overweight and have nothing to do whole day.

Ngannou 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, Cameroon 1 465

Ever heard of bloating? There's a difference between fat and bloat. He looks bloated here. Probably had a large meal before the picture was taken.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Yeah, that's clickbait material.

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I have a bit of a belly myself, doesn't prevent me from doing my intensive workout...

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

@expertfootball11 even half a pound of extra weight makes a big difference in performance for athletes.

You should take the neymar pic down, just another click bait

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@expertfootball11 even half a pound of extra weight makes a big difference in performance for athletes.

You should take the pic down, just another click bait

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I have this pic for 7+ years, and you notice it just now?

United_Hates_Blues 3 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

If you don't drink the right alcohol eat the right foods (gluten and sugar) anybody will look bloated. He's on vacation no cardio training till he's back with his trainers.