Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar out for February and Man United ties.
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47024309

Paris St-Germain boss Thomas Tuchel says it will be "super difficult" for Neymar to be fit for their Champions League tie against Manchester United next month.

The Brazil forward suffered a fractured metatarsal against Strasbourg in the French Cup on Wednesday.

PSG travel to Old Trafford for the first leg of their last-16 tie on 12 February.

It is still too early to talk about a return date," said Tuchel.

Despite Neymar's absence, PSG maintained their unbeaten start to the Ligue 1 season with a comfortable 4-1 win over Rennes on Sunday

Apparently someone slid into him while he was showboating. That is Unfortunate. Also, it may be the same bone that was fractured last season which may mean he’s out for season.

Comments
_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

And with Man Utds current form this is going to be more difficult than ever. They definitely have the quality to win it over PSG. Mous departure was a blessing.

I also have to say that Neymars father is somewhat right though. Even if Neymar is known for diving, other players often tackles him very hard and ugly. It’s clear that they wouldn’t even mind injuring him. I’m not his biggest fan but a spade needs to be called a spade.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

And with Man Utds current form this is going to be more difficult than ever. They definitely have the quality to win it over PSG. Mous departure was a blessing.

I have to say that Neymars father is somewhat right though. Even if Neymar is known for diving, other players often tackles him very hard and ugly. It’s clear that they wouldn’t even mind injuring him. I’m not his biggest fan but a spade needs to be called a spade.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

:( Get well soon.

If this had been 2 months ago, I would have felt relief (just because PSG got weaker). But now, we want to face the best PSG, no drama, no excuse, no if this if that, or at least less.

We want to go in and fight fair and square.

Anyway, it's still gonna be super tough.

Best of luck Neymar

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Won't make a difference. PSG is packed with talented players, and still far stronger with much more experienced manager.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Even with Neymar's absence, I still don't want us getting carried away by this news. Next in their dominating line-up are Mbappe, Cavani, Di Maria, Draxler and so forth. Not to also mention Buffon as their GK, while being guarded by a defensive line-up I won't even bother mentioning because it's clearly more organised than ours on paper. Arsenal and Spurs were Ole's biggest test thus far, and has done well with it. But PSG, in my opinion, will definitely be up there as one of Ole's biggest test as United's manager. This game is so hyped, we'll truly see whether he's the right man to hire permanently, when the end of the season arrives. As a fan, I want to see a manager who not only dominates the league, but Europe in general.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Even with Neymar's absence, I still don't want us being getting carried away by this news. Next in their dominating line-up are Mbappe, Cavani, Di Maria, Draxler and so forth. Not to, also, mention Buffon as their GK while being guarded by a defensive line-up I won't even bother mentioning because it's clearly more organised than ours. Arsenal and Spurs were Ole's biggest test thus far, and has done well with it. But PSG, in my opinion, will definitely be up there as one of Ole's biggest test as United's manager. This game is so hyped, we'll truly see whether he's the right man to keep in mind of when the end of the season arrives. As a fan, I want to see a manager who not only dominates the league, but Europe in general.

Even with Neymar's absence, I still don't want us getting carried away by this news. Next in their dominating line-up are Mbappe, Cavani, Di Maria, Draxler and so forth. Not to, also, mention Buffon as their GK while being guarded by a defensive line-up I won't even bother mentioning because it's clearly more organised than ours. Arsenal and Spurs were Ole's biggest test thus far, and has done well with it. But PSG, in my opinion, will definitely be up there as one of Ole's biggest test as United's manager. This game is so hyped, we'll truly see whether he's the right man to keep in mind of when the end of the season arrives. As a fan, I want to see a manager who not only dominates the league, but Europe in general.

Even with Neymar's absence, I still don't want us getting carried away by this news. Next in their dominating line-up are Mbappe, Cavani, Di Maria, Draxler and so forth. Not to also mention Buffon as their GK, while being guarded by a defensive line-up I won't even bother mentioning because it's clearly more organised than ours on paper. Arsenal and Spurs were Ole's biggest test thus far, and has done well with it. But PSG, in my opinion, will definitely be up there as one of Ole's biggest test as United's manager. This game is so hyped, we'll truly see whether he's the right man to keep in mind of when the end of the season arrives. As a fan, I want to see a manager who not only dominates the league, but Europe in general.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

It’s going to be a crunch tie, there are plenty of games to look forward to this is now looking like a Heavyweight match. Sorry to Liverpool and Bayern viewers!!

@Pele I think this makes the tie more even. Before I felt Paris had too much of reliance on one player e.g the Ibrahimovic effect.

We want to go in and fight fair and square.

Even if it were full XI’s I think this game will have plenty of controversy nonetheless. The pressure for Paris to win this Cup and how good Ole Solskjaers team is huge. Biggest team in England (titles, fans, wealth) vs most successful team in France 🇫🇷 @ T.J.

As a fan, I want to see a manager who not only dominates the league, but Europe in general

I do not miss Zidane as a manager I can tell you right now. @iHeart