Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar leaves the club "Almost Done"
Daggerwall 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 3 32

Yup, it happened boys. Barca has released an official statement stating that Neymar intends to leave the club and he will be traveling to London to finalize the terms of the deal. I don't really know why he had to leave, I suppose there is more going on behind the curtains than I am privy to but I still remain confident that Barca was the best place for Neymar.

Apparently he's gonna become the poster boy for Qatar 2022 and he'll get 300 million for that, of which 222 will be paid to Barca. So technically he's leaving for free and PSG wouldn't have "paid" a dime for him. Lawful or not? Idk

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The only reason La Liga is blocking the transfer is because it's not PSG who pays 300M but it's a Qatar.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Dynast Don't underestimate Barca, they are still a stong side. :P

@quikzyyy Make sense.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's actually very important that Valverde gets the money to buy new players now, Messi can't carry alone the team and if he does he will be too tired for the World Cup which is maybe his last chance to win it.
Feel sorry for Valverde that he needs to deal with making a team, others that came to the same position got everything on a silver plate!

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Emo There is a theory that La Liga is controlled by Real Madrid, so this move by blocking the transfer is so that Barcelona can't use the money to buy new players before it's too late and that's why the delay is happening.

So, in your mind, Real is hurting Barca...by letting them keep the best player in the world who isn't Messi/Ronaldo by general consus...at the club.

10/10 nice meme

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The deal is officially complete!!!

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

So, in your mind, Real is hurting Barca...by letting them keep the best player in the world who isn't Messi/Ronaldo by general consus...at the club.
10/10 nice meme

1. It's not in my mind it's what some have said as a theory
  2. Use your brain
  3. Let me explain once again, Real Madrid doesn't want to stop the transfer, just to delay it so that the money comes too late which would prevent Barcelona getting a decent replacement, meaning, Real Madrid wants Neymar to leave just not right away.
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Golazo Seem like Sun read it too fast or didn't understand what you meant to say. Also, I am sure your not the one who invented to this theory, its classic Barcelona conspiration theory imo. :P

@Sunflash Something tell me you read Golazo post way too fast... way too fast. That or you just didn't understand. Anyway mate, you answer is a glorious example of this famous "charisma" we were talking about the other time. XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golazo Seem like Sun read it too fast or didn't understand what you meant to say. Also, I am sure your not the one who invented to this theory, its classic Barcelona conspiration theory.

@Sunflash Something tell me you read Golazo post way too fast... way too fast. That or you just didn't understand. Anyway mate, you answer is a glorious example of this famous "charisma" we were talking about the other time. XD