Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar accused of rape...
_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Well you read the titlle... and if this is true I hope he gets the punishment he deserves. If this is not true I hope the woman is punished as you can't just accuse someone of something this serious and think you can get away with it.

Having said this... Neymar and the drama around him is turning into a real problem for PSG. If this continues I wouldn't cry if they got rid of him.

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

%99.9 compete horse sht! Girls will line up just to sniff Neymar’s ball sack and I am talking about beautiful girls not just regular. Wh man like that would even consider raping anyone when so many families are ready to rape him?

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Marcus

We've seen it before, Ronaldo has literally admitted to rape.

However, in this case, Neymar released a bunch of super-personal information (including his communications with his accuser) that essentially confirm he's innocent. So yeah, crazy woman.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

I hope he is innocent... this is the last thing PSG needs.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I have searched online, and I couldn't find an article where Ronaldo was found guilty.

This sort of baseless allegation get me always angry because my friend - a man i knew from childhood- was accused of rape then that girl broke down and in tears confessing that it was actually not him but some other guy. Almost ruined the mans life. Ofcourse, there are real victims and rapist are scum that should sterilized but this definition of rape has been vaguely applied! Pretty much, if she wakes up next morning and feels that she didn't consent to sex because she came back to senses from her horniness or maybe the guy didn't call back, then she can easily go and file rape charges.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Remember Adam Johnson. Wether one believes him or not.. judicial system in UK is messed up. This man will walk around for rest of his life as pedophile marked. I grew up with girls ( my classmate for example dated 22 years old) who at 14 used to date man at 20s. No one ever called these men pedos. And Girls looked like in their 20s. Now they will be labeled rapist and pedophiles.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I also know a girl who was malested in italy when she was 4 to 8 by real pedophile and that piece of sht is still walking around because italian police coudln't do anything .. apparently words of the little girl aren't enough and the fact that the fcker did dispicable things later which only proved his guilt. Yet, these sluts who open their legs for any opportunity wake up next morning feeling raped? GTFO. They are discrediting real victims. They are taking away all the credibility from woman who were truely raped : not feeling like i didn't want to have sex or he grabbed me innpriately when i changed my mind after undressing and pulling down my panties.. but forced beaten and taken against her will kind of victims are real victims.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

Yeah at some point you start to wonder how many and who of all these womens actually agreed on having sexual intercourse and later when everything is "consumed" have a change of heart and start yell rApEd! smh...

Rapers should be punished severely but the consequences for a woman lying about her consent and accusing an innocent man should be equally severe.

SunFlash 5 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I have searched online, and I couldn't find an article where Ronaldo was found guilty.

BBC via Der Spiegel

They have him on record confirming that she told him to stop and he did not. It may have started consensually, but it did not end that way.

The issue is from a legal perspective is less about if he is guilty, because he's confirmed that he is, and more about if the agreement that she signed prevents a legal prosecution.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

BBC via Der Spiegel

BBC via Der Spiegel

They have him on record confirming that she told him to stop and he did not. It may have started consensually, but it did not end that way.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

They have him on record confirming

I looked through entire article, and no where I found him confirming rape allegations. He denied it in numerous places as well as there is a video of him dismissing it with remark " fake news".

she told him to stop and he did not

If I stopped when my girlfriend said "stop" then I would have been still a virgin and she would have probably slept with another men instead.. Woman are peculiar creatures. THey say "no" but it means "yes" and when they say "yes" it means double "yes" but then dramatically may turn into super huge no .. and you sit there like the biggest imbecile and pervert wondering how the fck did this happen to you when it all seemed like a sure thing.

may have started consensually, but it did not end that way.

So, it was a big "Yes". Did you see video of them rubbing off each other in the club? I think that is a very good evidence of big Yes.

I can give a benefit of the doubt because maybe she could have said "no" later after her p*ssy thermometer started cool down and realize that she rather not give it up so easy that night and make him fall in love with her instead. Amean, I always get girls rubbing their asses against me almost screwing me on the floor and then saying "no" and when I ask why they usually reply something along this lines like " oh, i have to go home because my husband is waiting, or why don't you take me out to dinner this week". hA!!! No/

Still i find it incredibly hard to believe that Ronaldo would try to rape. Rape is such a strong word. Maybe, he pushed himself on her too much and like typical american does, she called it abuse and rape. Knowing Ronaldo is a star and rather have everything hush, made an agreement and gave her hush money. Sort of Like President Trump did with his b*tches. Rich and popular man hide merely the fact they went to the night club, and especially if they screwed some girl who promises to tell the media about it.

It seems that in USA, people will accuse anyone before facts come out and man has a chance in court. I think constitution states that it is "innocent until proven guilty" not "Guilty until proven innocent". However, the rape allegations in USA, like with the case of Supreme Court judge Kavanaugh, are always seem to be in heavy favor of the women before even man has a chance in court his name and reputation is being dragged through the mud with media constantly broadcasting him as this biggest villain, threats come to his family, people spit in his face and his children get bullied... then court decision comes and he gets acquitted.

Hhm I wonder why not press charges on the same night and why wait so long? Emotional trauma? I think more like financial trauma realizing she could have got way more because Ronaldo was just about to join Real Madrid that year and last thing he wanted was bad publicity.

Like Remember case with Benzema, Frank Ribbery and someone else . French media turned them into pedophiles before they even had a chance in court. Btw the girl never asked or chased them for money and got very popular either way with her own lingerie line. Benzema lost his place in France and Ribbery respect of the french .. as if man that prostitute was forced against her will and they should have asked for her passport. Who the fck asks? Everyone assumes they are legal. Just like anytime someone goes to club, I for example don't ask for their passport or identification.

LOL Here is the biggest irony " PROSTITUTES HAVE MORE HONOR THAN SLUTS AND GOLD DIGGERS" I Swear this is soooo true!!

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Sorry I do need to learn how to put my thoughts in short and precise manner.

@pelle

I suggest looking at the case in USA where there is epidemic number of rapes across Colleges. Many can speculate why but I found many cases where it was complete BS. I also know personally a case in USA, where a guy had to sell his house to hire lawyers to get acquitted because accuser stated that she was raped by him when it was proven in court that indeed it was an inappropriate touch.

The usual cases are girls and guys get drunk, and next morning girl says she doesn't remember saying YES. Guy gets expelled and faces time in prison. If the female accuser is found lying about rape allegations then she just gets a warning or few months of
incarceration at best. I am sure you have read something along the line before. I just know people who dealt with these sort of situations and they are not fun at all.

So, my advice is to stay from American drunk chicks or British and in fact just don't deal with drunk woman period. Drunk woman are the worst and only asking for trouble. And to girls my advice, don't drink with people you don't know and better yet be a lady and don't get drunk ever.

I watched Neymars video and I think the guy is genuine. I wonder if he is found guilty will his career be over in Europe because I promise somewhere in Asia clubs won't mind him.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Also if i somehow sounded as advocating for rape and pedophilia please ask for clarification before making judgments. I believe rapists should always be severely punished and pedophilies shouldn't live on my taxes in prison. I will gladly donate for a bullet because these people don't deserve to live on this earth.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Your opinion can be whatever it is, but under American law, if someone relinquishes consent during a sexual encounter, and the other person does not stop it is rape, at least in the USA, which is where the case against Ronaldo is being explored. Your experience that you described with your girlfriend would also be considered rape in the USA in a court of law. How either you or Ronaldo view yourselves and your actions is irrelevant. It is worth noting that he, like you, made the statement because he did not believe he had done anything wrong. The law disagrees.

The article I linked noted that Ronaldo's on-record statement acknowledges she said no and he kept going. The actual document is not available publicly due to the nature of the case (Der Speigal is a highly reputable outlet however - I'll take their word for it), and it is unlikely that the woman's case would even be considered without it. As I stated earlier, and as multiple outlets have reported, the question is not if he raped her, but instead of it is legal to prosecute given the civil contact she signed.

As we established earlier, Neymar was able to prove his innocence by releasing personal details that confirmed he was a) elsewhere at the time, and b) clearly the levelheaded one of the two.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Marcus:

If I stopped when my girlfriend said "stop" then I would have been still a virgin and she would have probably slept with another men instead.

Hahah, you made your point.

I also dont believe in any of those articles, any of those attention seekers and get the fame.

Like... for crying out loud, these chicks goes to bar and ready to hook up with almost any decent guy, some are worst. They would die to get near any famous people, screamed to even smell their farts.

Yes, it sounds bad and you can give all moral lecture you want, but it's just human. That's why we have celebrities and idols.

With that being said, laws are laws indeed. I just want those ladies to be exposed for their greediness

• History

@Marcus:

If I stopped when my girlfriend said "stop" then I would have been still a virgin and she would have probably slept with another men instead.

I also dont believe in any of those articles, any of those attention seekers and get the fame.

Like... for crying out loud, these chick goes to bar and ready to hook up with almost any decent guy, some are worst. They would die to get near any famous people, screamed to even smell their farts.

Yes, it sounds bad and you can give all moral lecture you want, but it's just human. That's why we have celebrities and idols.

@Marcus:

Like... for crying out loud, these chicks goes to bar and ready to hook up with almost any decent guy, some are worst. They would die to get near any famous people, screamed to even smell their farts.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Very fair point. American laws would probably had put me in prison too if my girlfriend would have gone next morning and said I feel raped. Thankfully, she was my first love and I was hers too and when She said “stop” it was playful way expecting me to make a move.
It seems, American law didn’t think about what is “stop” for a woman, how do you define it with female logic? Because stop doesn’t mean stop, and unless your tone is different but who checks the tone? Because she can jokingly or playfully say it and next morning claim that I was being serious. I am not lawyer Ofcourse but to me it seems American laws are clearly screwing men.

Did you know that many women in America fantasize about rape? Like being done roughy. So, if one men gave her the wish , spanked her to the redness and next morning she says i changed my mind right in the middle of it. what then?

I can give reverse example: A woman forced herself on me once. She kept trying kiss me without my consent, grabbed me by my private parts, clearly asked let’s do it, accused me of contemplating like woman, accused me of being gay and I asked her to stop more than several times in serious tone because I had a girlfriend. She was also drunk btw. This was in USA, I could have easily gone to court and claim rape even after couple of years had gone by, right? It is a very true story btw.

Can I still claim it as rape based on my testimony? I know you aren’t lawyer but you seem knowledgeable on it.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@tuan

Rape or sexual harassment is a very serious matter and serious allegation. Women seem to play with it far too often. We as generation already get offended easily by anything and women by nature love getting offended especially at work place and some employers at some companies now days have implemented rules that no female should be left alone in the company of a man on one to one. Always, witness near by.

It is an issue for modern society, because we want women in workplace and we want them to contribute, we want to work with them, but what are the rules? How do we conduct ourself with women because it has become stupidly vague? I have sisters that I never want to be sexually harassed or discriminated on gender or worst raped. There should be proper definitions, rational laws and proper punishments equally for both sexes because laws are so ambiguous, vague and often set to favor women heavily.

Maybe, before sex we should sign consent form electronically ? Record consent? Maybe Ronaldo should have had his lawyers always beside him everytime he went with a woman. USA has messed up laws in my opinion and I looked at so many cases when women didn’t get anywhere near same punishment for rape, because men is a horny fellow so raping him is actually pleasuring him.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Also, wondered if one man is buying drinks at the bar to a woman because he hopes she gets a bit loose and he has better chance of getting with her. They go home then have sex, yet she wakes up next morning feeling raped because she was intoxicated to make a sound decision. Are these men who are heavy majority around the world, equally bad as Bill Cosby?

That is why I always don’t buy drinks to girls when they ask for one hahaha I say I want you to be fully in your conscious functioning mind because never know what it might cook up next morning.

Dynastian98 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

The fact that Mayorga (the woman who claims Ronaldo raped her) is looking for 200 MILLION DOLLARS in settlement for the crime tells you all that you need to know about the falsity of the claims.

I'm willing to bet money that all that happened was a night of consensual sex followed by either 1) regret that she slept with Ronaldo or 2) a realization that she can accuse him of rape and make a killing off it. Either way, it wouldn't be either rape or sexual assault. I also agree with Marcus' take that women sometimes say "stop" in a teasing, submissive way to encourage you. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the way she said "stop" and "no", and Ronaldo was too thick-headed to phrase it with proper context. Either that, or the so-called documents by Der Spiegel are either embellished or false.

• History

The fact that Mayorga (the woman who claims Ronaldo raped her) is looking for 200 MILLION DOLLARS in settlement for the crime tells you all that you need to know about the falsity of the claims.

I'm willing to bet money that all that happened was a night of consensual sex followed by either 1) regret that she slept with Ronaldo or 2) a realization that she can accuse him of rape and make a killing off it.

Emrecan_58 5 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

This is the next day of her "rape" allegation. She puts a camera in her own room to say "you raped me yesterday". Doesn't look so convincing.

By the way, Marcus, Did something happen to you before? You defend like you were conspired, every time a footballer is accused of such sh↑t. Yeah, we know women and how they may act, but stop being so biased.

Emrecan_58 5 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@tuan_jinn

I just want those ladies to be exposed for their greediness

They will not. They will live on while the man's life is ruined.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I already feel a bit embarrassed that i wrote so much on this topic, but yes I have witnessed enough happening to people i know and I have experienced what it is like to be accused by women when you are innocent, minus any rape allegations which I thank God! That is why i get a bit hot on this. I also know personally rape victims, and pedophile victims, therefore I do sincerely try to be careful not to accidentally write something that may be taken wrongly. I will never know what's like but I could feel in their words it is still heavy and will be heavy forever.

I wonder does this woman realize how much of an impact she is making on Ronaldo and his family?Just the media who loves sensational headlines have already done so much damage on reputation and defamation Ronaldo's legacy.

I don't think women ever realize the consequences that men face when they get falsely accused of rape, harassment, domestic abuse. No one wants to talk to them after the word gets out. They became target for hate, isolation in their community and even violence. I think it should be against the law to disclose any sort of allegations until the case sees the day in court! It is unacceptable.

Ask Monica Lewinski who voluntarily s*cked Clintons dick and she somehow became victim out of all this while Clinton is still being mocked as pervert, creep and cheater. He got impeached over this which was unconstitutional. Yet, still media rarely talks about that Clinton was one of the most influential presidents in history of United States and under his presidency USA saw the biggest GDP surplus in history. The man to admire for all his accomplishments and look up to for his ethics, morals and values. He ran the system best he could and avoided conflicts as best as he could, but american government policies aren't under full presidents control.

Yes, he liked women and what men doesn't especially if he is married to Hilary but it takes two to tango! He lied about having an affair then admit it, and she admitted an affair now lies that it was Clinton who flirted and seduced her. GTFO.

A man wants a woman as much as a woman wants a man. Or another one I will try to translate "
If Bitch will not wish it - a dog won't jump".