Real Madrid, Indonesia 1 0

i am newbe in this forum

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Welcome! Another La Liga fan! <333

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Welcome mate, enjoy FR, 2 new Indonasian fans today :) More and more Asian is joining us... they are great football supporters

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

welcome to fr and be sure to comment REGULARLY!

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

are you related to the other member

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^probably more than just related

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Lol, @tuan, are you blind dude? Its the same goddamn person as the indonesian roma fan. Someone is trying to be funny here on FR so he is creating many accounts. These things ruin this site...

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Iraqi: you dont have to be so rude, uhmn I thought of that too and before we run any kind of check I wouldnt say anything otherwise. FYI, FR has tool to clean up sock puppets (multiaccounter)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Iraqi: you dont have to be so rude and looks like you are just a follow up. I thought of that too and before we run any kind of check I wouldnt say anything otherwise.

@Iraqi: you dont have to be so rude and looks like you are just a follow up. I thought of that too and before we run any kind of check I wouldnt say anything otherwise. FYI, FR has tool to clean up sock puppets if you know what it is

@Iraqi: you dont have to be so rude, uhmn I thought of that too and before we run any kind of check I wouldnt say anything otherwise. FYI, FR has tool to clean up sock puppets if you know what it is

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

selamat datang!