Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New Year's Resolution for FootyRoom
SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

I know that all of the FootyRoom creators are busy deleting and chasing trolls and all, but I want to make some suggestions for this year.

1. Please make a FootyRoom app for Ipad. (would be great imo because I have one)

2. Possibly add a feature in the FootRoom app were you have forum support and comment support from in app.

3. Delete the action were FootyRoom opens up a new window whenever you want to watch highlights.

4. Maybe add a 3'rd most liked comment in the comments section of any highlights.

5. Maybeeeee add multi-language support for most parts of the website, (I can do Russian if anything).

6. (Optional) Change the look of Footyroom
Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

no need for ipad app coz if u go on app store on you can go on the top and change it to show iphone apps and download it on ipad.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Please make (finally) a FootyRoom app for ANDROID. We need it, really. And forum and comment support would be great. App would be one of best in world. I don't see need of deleting new window action even I liked more older action. 3rd liked comment may be good. FootyRoom look is great, and forum has one of best forum designs.