Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New Tradition for Footyroom?
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

An Arsenal user, Zakzook, suggested that we should vote Wolves top class as a tribute as they are sadly getting relegated. I think we should do that for teams that are gonna get relegated don't you think? I don't mean this in a sarcastic way I truly do believe that @Zakzook's suggestion was really well intended. It's the least that we as a community could do for those teams fighting in a tough merciless league. Plus it could be a nice tradition trademarked for Footyroom only!

So do you think we should do that? I personally think we should.

Comments
tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

No, dont try to be too nice over here mate, too gentlemen aint good because its fake. 
Keep it fair and footyroom will be a reliable sources. That's better. They dont need our pity. Beside, that "nice tradition" would make thingy get weird, just like "law", people will bend it badly if it's unnatural. Support them by your comment, not by voting.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

What can you do ? It won't change anything , people doesn't care a lot.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The team ratings is crap. People r dumb and never actually rate teams how the actually played. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Raimondo, agree completely, the most recent one that made me laugh was the QPR - Spurs game, Spurs played QPR off the park but just couldn't score and they get voted poor about 150 times and QPR gets top class about the same votes, it's just trolls and opposing fans, so you will never get a true idea of the team ratings, although it would be a nice idea it would never work.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

You know I never really did vote for teams. I just comment on the page and just leave it. I guess tributes from comments is a better choice.  

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@raimondo : It's hard to vote when you just saw the highlights.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

@koldimere i dont care what people think about this tradition idea but Ill keep voting all relegated team as top class because you really need determination and courage to keep fighting in a league when you know you are relegated and there is nothing you can do

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

that's a whole lot of thumbs down on this topic.. o.O

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Why are there so many thumbs down? But back to the topic, I think it would be pointless, because its not like us voting them top class will save them from being relegated. But it has good intentions so I'll do it anyway. :)

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

it is just the same as asking why do we keep a minute of silence for someone who just died if that is not going to help them anyways... this is just a sign of respect for the team and fans, it won't kill u to vote them top class... I believe some multi-account troll got into this forum and started voting down everyone for no reason

tuan_jinn 12 years ago

Tuanis you are getting too sensitive mate. It's very different, we are talking about reliable information here. The rating is crap as it's already is, your effort is trying to make it worse. 

When relegated team plays well and win the game, their fan would like to see the real top class rate and ppl thought. This is completely different from 1 min of silence for someone who just die. It bothers me already seeing the crap votes.

And as nandaNYWA and expertoffootball said, it's rather pointless

tuan_jinn 12 years ago

is there any positive vote for this topic, guys??? give me someeee!!!!!

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

none for you tuan_jinn and maybe the same fate for me.. i vote only for the match that i watched 90 minutes.. i rest my case..

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

If the ratings are already crap...why not make good use of them and just vote Wolves top class as a sign of respect? No harm in respecting others man :/