Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Nemanja Vidic announces retirement..
Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Translated form a post I made on a facebook fanpage:

As many may know, today a champion, a leader and a legend of Manchester United retires.
Nemanja Vidic has made official his retirement after his last season with Inter Milan and United fans today we turn to fill with sadness and anxiety as the day that he left the club we love so much.

For many, the best center-back that the Premier League has ever seen.
For Man United fans, a legend that adds to the long history of this club.
But for me, simply one of the best players I have had the joy of watching play.

An exemplary leader, on and off the court.
A player who defines toughness.
An example of courage and dedication.
Another player that we are going and which are only good memories ...

One of those players that make us thank football for having the fortune to see him play.

Thanks for the memories: captain, leader, legend. Vidic.

For all of those who think this post is unnecessary or pointless, just F*** you...

One of my favorite players ever just retired and I had the need to post about this to get my emotions into thoughts and words.

Ill leave this video here, an amazing tribute by Aditya Red. Made me tear up tbh...

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

Its not a player I was able to see when he was younger but I have no doubt that he once was one of the very best, I only regret I will never be able to see him play in the future and also the fact I wasn't into football when he was at United. I wish the best to him and every people who supported him with the same passion as Tuanis. As long as you remember him fondly, he may stop playing on the field but not in your heart.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Its not a player I was able to see when he was younger but I have no doubt than he once was one of the very best, I only regret I will never be able to see him play in the future and also the fact I wasn't into football when he was at United. I wish the best to him and every people who supported him with the same passion as Tuanis. As long as you remember him fondly, he may stop playing on the field but not in your heart.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Great player. For some reason, he's always left out when people discuss the top centre-halves of the 00-10 decade, but for me, he was easily as good as any other in that time.

I'm not sure we'll ever find another defender with his strength. I don't mean physical strength alone, just strength in general.

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Sad to see him go. But when you take into consideration the seriousness of some of his injuries, I don't blame him. Football can be a cruel sport at times. Vida and Ferdinand were the best center-back pairing I witnessed at United. They were easily the reason why we dominated the EPL from 06-09.
enter image description here

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

The definition of a CB by all means.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great post Tuanis!!!

Good bye legend. We miss you. Best of luck!!!

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Thanks for the vids, too. (and Aditya Red). I have goosebumps watching those... like living the moments, I can recall them like yesterday!

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think no one will forget this Serbian tank, such a legend.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

great defender, absolute beast.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Vidic was an absolute monster.