Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Napoli vs. Chelsea
rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

With Milan's thrashing of Arsenal at the San Siro, Chelsea are pretty much the only English team left in the UCL. I predict Napoli beating Chelsea with their current form. What do you guys think?

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Cheers for proving you know nothing about football if you think A. Lennon is the best Spurs player.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@Jimskeleton , Not to be rude or anything but ehh... I think that kid is right... atm you English football clubs are awful.. ac milan 4-0 arsenal .... stoke city 0-1 valencia ... and tottenham is also an awful club who never even won big prizes...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Both are acting like children...Pathetic... This year english clubs sucks.@Jimskeleton remember that Spurs didn't pass group stage of Europa League.Last year,they were in quarter finals of CL.Shame...

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Expertfootball11, Calling me a child, bit lame really, this troll is desperately trying to bait me and have not risen to it at all with any pathetic name calling or abuse like he is...Spurs didn't want to go through the Europa League stages, if they did they wouldn't have played there reserves in 4 of the 6 matches. I hardly think we would beat the likes of Inter & AC in the CL then lose to teams like PAOK & Rubin otherwise.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Jimskeleton , whats that for name?? Jimskeleton u seem like a kid from 9 years old... and spurs beating AC and inter?? f*ck off and stop dreaming u fagg

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Someone who calls himself CR7skillz calling me a kid, again the irony...Spurs did beat both Inter & AC, nothing to dream about, again you prove your lack of football knowledge, keep baiting kid.

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Chelsea is going to hell stadium beside Vezuv volcano :) Very difficult for every team..

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

First of all @Ronaldo-R9, you're in no position to say english clubs are doing badly, Inter are bullshit. Second @cr7skillz and expertfootball11, both of you are kids and dicks at the same time. The only reason Real madrid is "good" is because of the "history" which i think is bullshit. when was the last time you were in ucl final? You had very good players but none of them even won ballon d'or while in real. And as for the history its all bullshit ucl only had like semifinals and finals, it was not competitive at all. I suggest real should remove that bloody crown from their crest and la liga is shit league ronaldo scoring hattrick every game la liga is only comprised of two teams and 18 teams made up of 10 year olds who can hardly play football apart for some players. @ cr7skillz, youre a true hole in an ass.

Anyway, lets wait to see the outcome of Napoli vs chelsea tie this week then talk about it.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

p.s, Casillas is overrated. He didnot deserve to be in world 11

Before,Real sucked Barca's dick.Now times are different.Real is a strong team , even this year is good.You are jealous. BTW I agree that La Liga sucks but some teams like Atletico,Bilbao and Granada are good.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@Azandre_69 , Yes Inter is very bad right now but we did win the champions league in 2009-2010 and chelsea never won the champions league in their history... i will talk you to when the match Napoli vs chelsea has ended you will see a shocking result against chelsea... good luck although you are gonna lose....

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

Hey Fu*ktards...Can you 2 just get a room...other than footyroom....fu*kin cunts

Thanks nobody. You are so cute . ^^