Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Nani To Arsenal ???
regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

I wanted to post this up as i found it, i cant find the link now but still its on the Manchester United website.
"It says that Arsenal are going to replace Theo Wallcot for Nani with a 20 million deal"
Also ...........
Nani was at Arsenal Training Ground when the Manchester Derby was going on.

I think this is a good deal for us and Arsenal but i want your thoughts about this if you think its not going to happen or it is , if its good news or bad news. Your Thoughts ???

Comments
KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Seems possible. Walcott is as good as gone and we need someone to fill the gap. Nani probably wants playing time but let's see if he will accept a drop in his wages. I still prefer walcott right now but we havent seen much of nani this season so who knows. He is not worth 20 millions though and wenger won't spend this big on him.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

See how Arsenal fans are gonna say how great Nani is now. 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

nobody want to sign now for Arsenal.

JesperKyd 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Can't see ferguson selling him to us and i wouldn't place any bets on him joining us very much doubt wenger would pay 20m for nana either.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I don't care if Nani leaves, we got cover and we probably would bring in a big replacement summer. So win win for both clubs. 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

NO FUCKING WAY is Nani coming to Arsenal. Complete BS. Walcott is gone but I'd be surprised if he left in January as he would make far more money if he left on a Bosman in the summer.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I would support the idea of selling Nani to Arsenal - in fact, I really don't care which club he'll go to. From a United's perspective, he's most of the time an eyesore to watch because his daredevil one-on-one challenges. Just to warn you though that Nani is only good against lower teams, and it's close to a miracle to see him play well against top teams.

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

dam that sucks, when i started watching nani 4-5 years back i really thought he was going to be something special

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

I think it's a shame how Nani has ended up. I hope he can turn it around; though, a lot of people forget he's injured and has been for quite a while.

And Heisinburg, I've seen Nani play excellent against strong teams. I wouldn't say it's close to a miracle to see him playing well against top teams, I'd rather say that he can be a miracle. Remember against City in the Community Shield final? Or the two goals against Chelsea? The way he moves in towards the penalty area and in addition has a brilliant shooting foot is a golden gift that you shouldn't talk about like it's worth nothing. Of course, Nani has to take use of it the right way.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

No Golden, even if he's fit, it's still quite an eyesore to watch him play. It's rare to see Nani playing well for us these days. Ever since Ronaldo left, he thought that he was going to be the next big thing, but sadly his arrogance and daredevilish plays has made us question him a lot. It's good to see him go to another club, rather than seeing him on the bench week after week.

kenkichiotaka 11 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

It maybe a great deal by swapping Walcott and Nani.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

seems unlikely but nani will go to another club for sure soon and wallcott too