Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Nacho Monreal Retire
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11426

Nacho Monreal has made it official that he is putting an end to his player career. Here his official message:

(EN) 36 years playing football. 16 as a professional. Squeezing my body and taking it to limits that I would never have imagined.
My knee sends me a message… loud and clear; I cannot continue! Do I get mad? NO! I listen to it and accept the situation and thank it for everything.
A stage is over. Another starts. I'm happy and feeling good. One more time… I FEEL GOOD!!! And that gives me peace of mind.
Life is a gift and I like to be grateful. Thank you @caosasuna @rfef @malagacf @arsenal @realsociedad for letting me cross your paths. What a good years….

Bit sad to see him end his career, he is a player I alway liked even if he might not have been the best player at his post, still thought he was a very solid player and worked hard for his team.

Comments
porper 1 month ago
Parma Calcio 1913, Aruba 1 8

When I need help with my essay writing, I turn to one of the best services at https://domyessay.com/college-essay-writing-service for help. The highest quality help is offered here, which allows you to avoid problems. The service is characterized not only by high professionalism, but also by a friendly approach to customers. This service has long been popular among students and you will definitely be delighted.