Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

My thoghts after the Bundesliga game tonight..
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Comments
knibis 11 years ago

beeing called a dick is a side affect of calmly explaning what league you think is the best and why.. :OK:

Still think la liga is the best and have good arguments. I dont care how much you try to bully me into thinking the way you do. I always will keep my stand. If you think i signed to this site to bring hate and trolling or that i started any big argument be my guest..

you think Arsenal - City is the game of the week i think its Valencia - Real.... simple as that

knibis 11 years ago

@raimondo was not talking about this thread....

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

"you think Arsenal - City is the game of the week i think its Valencia - Real.... simple as that"

Yes. That's because we're all biased. That's pretty much the point I was making. Our biases do not change facts, though.

If you choose not to acknowledge facts, that's your decision. But when you keep on arguing against them, and others feel compelled to point out where you are in error, that is not 'bullying'. It's people disagreeing with you.

knibis 11 years ago

"If you choose not to acknowledge facts, that's your decision"   Ive put up more facts supporting my cause in the last thread than you i can argue for la liga to the end of times with legitamet arguments...

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Knibis you once made a post about how La Liga was better than EPL. You got -31 for that. I would have thought you learnt your lesson

knibis 11 years ago

oh you mean learn that EPL has the higher numbers of fans on FR thats why i got thumbs down.... It wasnt even hate in that thread. I just stated that i thoght la liga was better.. its all about the number of people...

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

a fact is Bilbao is third biggest in spain historically not valencia

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

Athletic Bilbao only field players from Bilbao. an amazing thing

knibis 11 years ago

no, only from Basque country (northen spain). pretty amazing still...

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

that why i think even more llorente is wrong to leave for free. as a basque man he should help bilbao achieve big fee for him

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Ajax Valencia is third in the historical table and also third in the table of most fans. And as for Bilbao they don't have to live there. Lately they've gotten more lenient because of lack of talent. Now you just have to be able to prove you are of basque decent. There is a player from chile currently playing there. 

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

Bilbao have 8 la liga and 23 kings cup. valenica 6 la liga and 7 kings cup. no contest bilbao much better

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

the historical table isnt about amount of trophies. it about the amount of points accumulated in the league over all the seasons. Valencia sits in third 28 points above bilbao.