Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

My thoghts after the Bundesliga game tonight..
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

watch highlights then innit 

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Highlights don't show how good a match might get. Bundesliga is more unpredictable than EPL. I think Schalke beat Arsenal, but Bremen were able to beat them. I love these type of unpredictable and high scoring games!

Arsenal, England 59 741

ok if highlights arent that good record the whole match onto your tv and watch it from start to end.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I can't wait for Holtby. :)

Arsenal, England 59 741

wish he joined Arsenal :(

knibis 11 years ago

wished he stayed in the better league IMO. 

Vendetta 11 years ago

I honestly agree with knibis in this one. Bundesliga at the moment is the better league. But Schalke is not as good as Tottenham in my opinion.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Lucky for him he didn't join La Liga

knibis 11 years ago

La Liga haters, la liga haters everywhere

Vendetta 11 years ago

There wouldn't be any hate on La Liga if you didn't always insult the EPL and their fans. Your creating a bad reputation for La Liga fans.

knibis 11 years ago

Well its harsh when the forum is on my as all the time not showing respect for my team.. a team that is spains historically 3rd biggest team.. I did not start this argumentations when i signed up for footyroom. i have to stand up for what i think is right (and expecially when my team is disrespected) when someone start talking down..

knibis 11 years ago

you would have done the same if someone disrespected you and your league you think is the best.. it happen for me when i joined footyroom..

Vendetta 11 years ago

I respect Valencia a lot. Used to support them alongside Porto. But that is not the point. The point is almost every thread that has an argument with you involves dissing EPL and you starting. Can't you just learn to ignore haters? Here though I won't argue. All you stated was he should have stayed in the better league. Which was your opinion. No one should argue with that. But when you just start dissing the EPL calling it shitty or something else, then there is no one else to blame but you.

Lodatz 11 years ago

If you want someone to respect your team, find reasons for them to be respected. No-one has anything against Valencia, or La Liga, that I can see. Just because people don't agree with you that La Liga is a better league than the PL doesn't mean you are being disrespected, and just because no-one mentions Valencia in discussions of football's elite doesn't mean they are being disrespected either.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Love the way you try pass the blame on to everyone else but yourself. No one on here used to slag off La Liga, and certainly no one slagged off Valencia because as far as I'm aware most on this site has a lot of respect for the club and the 1 real true fan of Valencia and football on this site who doesn't act like a dick constantly (Raimondo)...Ask anyone who was on this site when you showed up and I guarantee 90% will all give the same answer to who started all this BPL - La Liga shit.  For once in your life man up and accept it.

knibis 11 years ago

I have never been hating on Pl i just think its overrated thats all (oh am i not allowed to think that in this democratic forum).. You always talk about how you think i dont respect your opinion about PL beeing best. you dont seem to respect my opinion..

The only thing i cant stand is people talking about things the got no clue about like your average footyroomer just watching an atletico highlights commenting on how falcao is all that atletico is. As a La Liga supporter i feel like beating the shit out of that person with a baseball bat. Most of those fans seem to be PL-team supporters (not saying all are like that) but just sayin'....

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i missed the game but i saw the highlights and Diouf had a sweet goal. off topic on the league stuff knibis you started this with a remark about staying the best league. you could have simply stated "Should have stayed in Germany" thats it thats all. now everyone is going back and forth about best league when there is a post on it with a real discussion.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@knibis those people commenting aren't fans, they are just people that follow a single player, yes they do comment like they know the entire team and yes it is annoying, but we all do it. Its impossible to know about every single team. I used to watch Genoa just because Palacio played there, i had no other reason besides the fact i like palacio now that hes at inter i dont bother watching genoa instead ill watch inter to see if he scored or not (btw he did a nice display of goalkeeping for a winger).

Lodatz 11 years ago

@knibis: I can understand your frustration with the idiocy on video comments, but, seriously, go to any PL vid and you'll see Arsenal, Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool trolls all posting nonsense and trying to start arguments.

My suggestion to you, seriously, is to just ignore the comments section. 90% of it is just people trying to be as annoying as they can, because they think it's fun.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

^As Spurs fans we have a lot of idiotic comments on our videos from our rival fans seeing as they out number us about 10 to 1, lol :P