tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

NIce, and btw welcome to FR, mate!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

NIce, and btw welcome, mate!

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I'm not 100% sure but looks like most of the videos are made by heilrj or rom7ooo. And with cropping and/or music change it looks like its yours.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@decentK: can you give an example?

decentK 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

I think heilrj did this, but it ended up deleted by YouTube because of FIFA's shitty copyright claims. Here he has just cropped heilrj's name out, but the song remained. It's fine to copy parts of the video, but copying the whole video is imo quite stupid :/

• History

I think heilrj did this, but it ended up deleted by YouTube because of FIFA's shitty copyright claims. Here it is just cropped heilrj's name out, but the song remained. It's fine to copy parts of the video, but copying the whole video is imo quite stupid :/

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

in that case it is wrong! That shit happen alot in Asia, copy crop out name and shit, a disgrace to other's works... I hope @Kakarot doesn't do that or at least > 80% of his video is his own work.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

uhmnn actually the copyright issue now is everywhere...

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I feel as though there are a bit too many trolls on the forum at the moment.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited

Hi Eden17, yeahhh.uhmnn actually there are a lot more activities on the forum atm. So trolls are expected too. I haven't found much
(but in the highlight it's flooded by trolls, we have to clean them all the time). If you find any or suspect any in the forum please report to us (just post on our wall). Thanks a lot

• History

Hi Eden17, yeahhh.uhmnn actually there are a lot more activities on the forum atm. So trolls are expected too. I haven't found much
(but in the highlight it's flooded by trolls, we have to clean them all the time). But if you find any in the forum please report to us (just post on our wall). Thanks a lot

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^Will do.

I also don't understand why some people even bother replying to people who say things like "United suck and will be relegated"

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

if we see "United suck and will be relegated" it's will be deleted, and the guy will be watched or banned. unless he's public/guest user

decentK 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

@tuan it REALLY pisses me off that after google took over youtube, it isn't the same anymore. I don't even understand the point of youtube anymore, if you can't upload stuff there.. It's just UNBELIEVABLE. I understand that videos about bullying 'n stuff will be deleted, and they truly should be, but these ...

I remember five years ago it was far from what it is nowadays.

• History

@tuan it REALLY pisses me off that after google took over youtube, it isn't the same anymore. I don't even understand the point of youtube anymore, if you can't upload stuff there, it's just UNBELIEVABLE. I understand that videos about bullying 'n stuff will be deleted, and they truly should be, but these ...

I remember five years ago it was far from what it is nowadays.