Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mutiny at Chelsea
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Just wanted to get your thoughts on who is and who is notwith Sarri ?

I remember the last time Mourinho was sacked there was a banner in the crowd that said Cesc, Costa and I think 🤔 maybe Hazard was the 3rd one, that was boo’d by the Chelsea crowd faithful for getting their successful manager sacked. Eventually being forgiven months later.

Comments
tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Ledley: good idea, especially for first post. BUt the kind of guy Emo referred to comes after a few good discussion...

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

In that case, onwards with the best of Kepa comments:

"The FA can't ban Kepa because ultimately he would refuse to get banned too!!" - Preet Kumari

"I think this incident will have repercussions & Kepa will probably drop Sarri for the next game" - Dazza

"If Roy Keane was a teammate of Kepa, there’d be missing Kepa posters posted all over London by midnight..." thegreatcalvinho

"breaking news Kepa has lost his first game as Chelsea manager" Mustafa Halik

"Kepa is the type of guy that would rob a bank and successfully refuse to get arrested." Arthur Moyan

"Legend has it he is still on the pitch" Isra Mohamed.

"John Terry should have shagged Kepa's wife" Patryk0478

"Kepa: Im sorry.
Sarri: No, im sarri.
Kepa: Ok," - CornFlakes... LOL

"FIFA 20 is gonna be so realistic, you cannot sub Kepa out" BUSH

"Sarri should take inspiration from this and just refuse to go when Abramovich sacks him" Cillian Brouder

"man just imagine if drogba, terry or ballack were on the pitch.. kepa would've been kicked off that field faster than you can pronounce his last name" - Ausbeth Ajagu

"Obviously Terry would have put his kit on first." Keith

"people say kepa's price tag was too much but 70 million for a manager who can also play goalkeeper is a good deal for me" Aaron Siva

Apologies if some of these are a bit offensive and R + rated.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

@ledley XD Those are some good comments.