Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Must Watch Video
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Stop what you're doing and take 20 mins to watch this.

I want all FR members to watch this excellent short film called "Nothing to Something" about the rough life of Ian Wright, one of the greatest strikers of our time. I hope you will find it both touching and enlightening. It shows a different side of football. Behind all the money and glamour, some people struggle tooth and nail to find their success. I found it inspirational and I hope you will too.

Comments
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Oh and for those who are too young or are unaware, Ian Wright is the man on my Avatar, Arsenal's second highest goal scorer of all time. He scored 185 in 288 appearances for the club (eclipsed only by King Henry). The most amazing part?... he began playing for Arsenal at the age of 28!!!!! Imagine what his record could have been had we found him earlier.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Wow, i have no words. When he meets his teacher at Highbury so emotional... This video really touched me, this video giving me new inspiration something I didn't seen before.. 

"I wanna be remember for being a hard-working on his profession who've done the best"
Thanks for sharing this Footaholic! 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

No problem quikzyyy...
The guy is an inspiration. From "Nothing to Something" is an appropriate title for this interview.