Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Multiple Accounting,Thumbs rules,et cetera et cetera
shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Ok,i felt the need to open this thread due to the last happenings (which you all may know about) on the FR forums.

All the people here are always saying that thumbs are not so important,that they don't care about multi accounts...but then i keep reading posts and threads about it,continuously. So,since i find me too that some things are really annoying,i got some suggestions for the FR Administrators:

If possible,would be nice to have up/down-thumbs rules based on the IP,not on the accounts. This would at least halve the multi-account issue. Then,would be fair and healthy to not allow the visitors to thumb up/down comments in the Highlights Section. They would be still be able to comment,but at least this would avoid that some really dumb comments stay on top while some intelligent interesting comments falls down due to some stupid rivalry,most of the times generated by childish rage. This is one thing which annoys me the most. In my opinion would make footyroom experience more enjoyable,especially for those who are here to talk about FOOTBALL and not looking for some shallow internet popularity.
What do you think about it? Please discuss.