Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Multi-Supporting
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I just wanted to know what do you guys think of supporting more than one club? For me it is normal because I used to support a team for each of the top European leagues, but over the time I've stopped following some of them because they were not that interesting or exiting to support...

Man UTD
AS Roma
PSG
Hamburg
Sevilla

This are still my favorite teams, The rest are not close on how much I support Manchester but I support them no matter what. 

I want to know if you guys fell the same about multi-supporting and what clubs di you guys support as well...

*Used to support: RM, Benfica, Feyenord.
 Shamefull, very poor performance, almost bankrupt... in that order

Comments
expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

And I have admiration for PSV Eindhoven, even though they are in crisis now.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

also Lazio and Red Star

SinderLaLa 11 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 42

Manchester United. AC Milan and PSV Eindhoven

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

Arsenal is the only team I'll truly support.
But i do follow other teams such as..
Real Madrid
Malaga
BVB
Bayern Munich
Napoli

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

Clearly as with all Ajax fans we are close and love Tottenham. For ppl that don't know there is a close bond between the clubs going back to the 70s. You often see fans of each club attending each others games. And there is now a flag of Spurs badge in our stadium near the super Joden section. The two clubs share so many values and traditions too. They have always played wonderful football and produced countless brilliant players. I have to say I have always found it a real honour to be connected 'officially' with that club. I think next summer they start to build there new 62000 stadium next to current stadia and that could be the start of exciting time for them.

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Teams I support: Chelsea, West Ham, Ipswich Town

Teams I like: Everton, Arsenal, Real Madrid, BVB, Schalke, Dubai ;)

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

i supprort man u and madrid just a bit but also messi :P

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

i support only 1 team  and thats barca
other then that i support players which is most of the argentinian players.
lavezzi, di maria, aguero, zabaleta, rojo, tevez
and on the side hulk

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

boca jr's to^

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

i like borrusia dortmund bvb as a club

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Weird I haven't though of that before. @MessiDona, thanks, you basically put it clear for me. I root for Portuguese players and managers to do good, as well as my favorite club FC Porto. On the side, I also like teams such as Tottenham and Benfica, mainly their playing style.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

wow, I didn't expect for so much participation... 

In the end I think you can support 2 clubs perfectly but after that it is a little complicated
I support truly Man UTD and my local club until I die but I created this post when I almost cry after Roma's defeat so I would say after all you can get attached to more than 2 clubs. 

What Ikoiko said is very true, I consider myself as too much of a football fan to support only one club
 and what Knibs said about supporting only the big clubs is stupid, also makes perfect sense.

I love my local club and Manchester United

I consider myself a supporter for AS Roma as I really like watching and supporting them (I dont know much about its history or things like that)

I really like PSG, even before it was cool, it has always been my favorite league 1 team

I like hamburg since long time ago and since then they have never played that well but I still watch their games and highlights eventually.

Now to set things straight I used to support RM as a kid together with Man UTD, but I started disliking the fact they buy and buy players which is something that goes against my believes of Football... (i hope that doesn't turn out to be PSG's case)

Benfica was like a crush but football related, I loved them for a couple of months or so but never got to truly support them as a fan. Feyenord is still my favorite team in the eredivise but I rarely watch them play

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

@tuanis why do you like feyenoord?

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Melbourne victory, Montpellier and AS Roma :)

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Tuanis are you stupid... When the fuck did i say that i only support big clubs. Djurgårdens IF is not a big club and its along with Valencia the only 2 clubs i ever have supported and ever will support in my entire life.  

I said i cant support 2 big clubs like if i would support Valencia and MANU for example

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

*facepalm*

@Knibis, he didn't say anything about you supporting big clubs....he was just agreeing with you that supporting only the big clubs is stupid, STUPID!

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@knibis,

Ultimate misunderstanding. I think what Tuanis meant was that you were right; supporting only the big clubs is stupid. He didn't mean that you're stupid because you support only big clubs (which you don't do). Again, that was my comprehension.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I support:

Barcelona
Barcelona
Barcelona

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

few ppl have said feyenoord. im curious why? i know they are our main rivals but i see nothing attractive about them past or present so wonder why?