Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MU about-to-leave-or-kickout players.
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hi guys, long time no see, I have been on a long bussiness/vacation trip and now it's time to be back to FR. ^^.

As a long life MU fans, it concerns me so badly our recent performance, squad and every single crap that's happening this season despite a decent position on the table. Let's discuss about Manchester United about-to-leave players, some should go and some should stay. give your opinion:

Contract ending this summer:

• Michael Carrick: keep him.
    - Darren Fletcher: go
  • Radamel Falcao: 43m is too expensive.
  • Tom Cleverley: Keep him
  • Ben Amos (GK): go
  • Anderson: wasteful 8 years for such a talent. Go

Contract ending 2016:

• David De Gea: STAYYYY. Real Madrid, pleaseeee stay away from him.
  • Robin van Persie: Time to go.
  • Phil Jones: Stay.
  • Chris Smalling: Go.
  • Jonny Evans: never develop. Go
  • Ashley Young: stay (or go with good price)
  • Rafael: stay (or go with good price)
  • Chicharito: sad but go.
  • Nick Powell: this guy is like a new Balo, keep him but train him well.

Is there any player should be gone too?

Full article here.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/van-gaal-decisions-man-utd-8517689#rlabs=2

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi guys, long time no see, I have been on a long bussiness/vacation trip and now it's time to be back to FR. ^^.

As a long life MU fans, it concerns me so badly our recent performance, squad and every single crap that's happening this season despite a decent position on the table. Let's discuss about Manchester United about-to-leave players, some should go and some should stay. give your opinion:

Contract ending 2006:

Full article here.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/van-gaal-decisions-man-utd-8517689#rlabs=2

Contract ending 2006:

Full article here.

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Welcome back mate, De Gea will only leave if Bale does the opposite move, i dont see any reason for DDG to leave a club such as United where he is an established starter to a club who could bench him anytimeand where the pressure is incredible on the GK shoulders, imo De Gea will wait until Casillas drop form or retire/change club.
Keylor Navas is facing the same problem and i dont see De Gea leaving while the club is on progress on a Footballing terms...
Casillas is still Spanish national team first choice, so the starting place belongs to him as long as he has the national credit and the love of the fans on his side, De Gea wont leave to sit in the bench just like Courtois, if he has guarantees then things would be a bit different.
Victor Valdes signing is a little suspicious, maybe things are already planned...

A good question for United fans : Do you prefer to keep De Gea or sell him and bring Bale ?

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

saw this on bbc

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

players.....and coach too???

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@tiki: thanks mate. Umn, but it's 2016, if we dont act fast now, Real would go for it, and they shows a lot of interest on De Gea.

@choo: to be honest, Im not really with LVG's game plan either ...

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

@tiki: Keep De Gea over anything... I dont care if it's Ronaldo we are getting. We can not afford to lose him.

After De Gea, the one player Im most worried about is Carrick. He is key to our midfield, very underrated. We should only let him go when we have a replacement which we currently dont.

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Mata needs to go as well. In my honest opinion, everyone except DeGea, Jones, and Rooney should go. Carrick can be on the bench (not because he doesn't perform, because he'll be out run). That's the brutal truth. I'm asking them to leave not because they do not have talent...because they don't want to play as a team.

@tiki_taka:I wouldn't trade DeGea+cash for Bale. How many teams have a goalie who is top 5 and under 25? Thats one spot we don't have to worry for the next 10+years in my opinion.

We really don't need Bale with the team we have. van Gaal wants the players to play his formation rather than adapt to the formations that this team can play. 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Not 5-3-1-2 or 3-5-2. I hope he sees this.

• History
TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@tuan_jinn, welcome back! I was jumping up and down when I heard the news about De Gea. But let's not get too excited yet as there hasn't been official confirmation.

liomessi10 9 years ago

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

liomessi10 9 years ago

@tuanjinn dont say it out loud, bale must have heard it coz i heard he ruled out a man united move this morning

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

lolllz lio: are you so happy because Real wont have him?

liomessi10 9 years ago

no coz i like man u

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^ Yeah right... you support City in the PL

One thing United should do is get rid of Jones and Smalling.... they may be young with potential... but I don't see them being United quality anytime soon.

liomessi10 9 years ago

^i like both. dont care about rivalry in pl. just too much of it. also like spurs and chelsea and arsenal

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

Man, LVG hint a move from De Gea to Real is possible. We already made an offer for him to be the best paid goalie in the world and he is still doubting his contract :(

Tuanis 9 years ago

I wanted to share this, but I had no idea where to share it and it wasn't worth a thread of its own, so....

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

^Wow. I would go as far as to say Blind was our best buy this summer. The consistency and stamina he shows game in and game out is really impressive.

Tuanis 9 years ago

I considered him and Shaw our best signings for sure.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

Not that I supported The Netherlands, I have always said Blind is our best buy, But this stats reallys proves it.

On the other hand, he plays way less than Matic so that's why the statistic might be a bit better. Thus, I think Matic is better (just to be clear)

Darren Fletcher agrees on a two-and-a-half year deal to West Brom :)

Best of luck and thanks for everything.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/02/03/8553852/official-west-brom-seal-fletcher-signing?ICID=HP_TS_5

• History