Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho to PSG?
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Paris Saint-Germain have made an approach to Jose Mourinho to become their new manager this summer, according to Sky sources.
enter image description here
PSG chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi is understood to have instigated the approach to Mourinho - via his agent Jorge Mendes - immediately after PSG's Champions League exit at the hands of Manchester City last week, having grown frustrated at the club's lack of progress in Europe under Laurent Blanc.

Mourinho is known to have a friendship with Al-Khelaifi, which pre-dates the Qatari's ownership of PSG. Al-Khelaifi has tried to appoint the 53-year-old as manager twice before, and remains convinced the Portuguese is the man most likely to achieve the club's ambition of winning the Champions League.

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Mourinho won't go to Ligue 1

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Yepp, Mou in PSG would make the league even more boring to watch. A one horse league where the middle and lower teams basically stand no chance to win a single game against the top team. Look at La Liga. Barca won last game 0-8 and has today 1.04 in odds against Sporting. Yay. Don't want to see that in French league 1..

Even though PSG arguably currently are better than United, Mous arrival together with new signings would perhaps change that. United is undoubtedly a bigger club than the newly financially doped PSG, and competing in a league that has been the biggest since a hundred years back. He should go to United and he deserves to be there. And yes I would hate watching him managing United against Chelsea, but I would enjoy it seeing him again, against other teams in Premier League. He's among the absolutely best managers in the world, and just imagine the manager battle with such profiles in it too. It's just a matter of time before EPL retakes the throne internationally too, and United will certainly be there to hunt that spot with Mou.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

I think Mourinho should go to Manchester United because in a sense, that would be more challenging and more of an impressive feat to get the team back to its past glory. He would be easier for him to draw high quality player as well. In the end, I think it would the better choice for his career. However, it can be a double edged blade, if he fail badly, his reputation will start to be in danger.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Mou should go to Man United.. BPL will be HAVOC next season!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Jimbet Yeah! The manchester Derby would be epic as well. ;p

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Mourinho made Pl boring then only him or SAF could lift it, then he went to Italy and won 4 scudettos, very boring then reached a record points with Madrid indeed boring, then came back to Chelsea and took top of table from August to May, absolutely boring with 13 pts gap in some periods, I guess PSG fans are ready to be bored... :D
I don't like Mou for his Football style, as a human being I understand him and I certainly can give credit when deserved, even if I don't like something...

Actually yes United historically is bigger than PSG, PSG is the youngest club in France 1970, but then I think players and coaches follow a project or a vision, PSG just like City have clearly CL ambition just like Chelsea had under Roman, and players and coaches will come they reached 3 quarters in a row, constant progress, the fanbase is growing and they have the ability to achieve.

United this summer should make no mistakes in transfers and in the coach choice, some of their players clearly doesn't deserve to wear the shirt Paul Scholes, Giggs, Ronaldo, Tevez, Cantona and co were wearing.
You don't sign there to have a nightlife nor to choose games or to relax, and it's up to the club to apply the restrictons made by SAF. Clearly hoping them to come back stronger but somethings outside the pitch need to be done.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Mourinho's style may be displeasing to the eyes for some, but there should be no doubt that he brings forth results. After all, it's not a matter of joke when people consider him to be one of the greatest managers of all-time.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Dynastian98 Yeah, thats true United need to start getting results or else, they reputation and ressource will be hurt slowly but surely and might go down. The thing is, most fan already find LVG playing style boring, so even if they don't really like how Mourinho make his team play, they will at least have results and victory. I think thats a good upgrade in itself.

@Tiki I'm just curious, wich player do you think doesn't deserve to play for United in particular? I just wanted to know. Other than that, I agree they need to do something outside the pitch to fix it up. I pretty sure Sunflash would say United don't need other player but I believe a few signing in the summer wouldn't hurt. They could at least use some debt in some area that are weaker.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Some may not like his style of football, but there is no one better than him at setting their side up to do a job in 90 minutes (maybe Simeone). Look at that 2-0 win at Anfield a couple seasons ago with our B team against a red hot Liverpool. And trust me when I say this, when your manager is delivering your side results week in week out, you will be enjoying it, regardless of the style of football. It's hard to understand that when Mou's a rival, but it's the truth.