Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho returns to Chelsea?
Cavin11 11 years ago
Chelsea, United States 2 884

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/372400

JOSE MOURINHO has sent text messages to Roman Abramovich to pave the way for a return to Chelsea.

Jose has been sending messages to people at the club. Not just to Roman, to everybody, dropping hints.

Interim boss Rafa Benitez is almost certain to go in the summer and Mourinho, 49, has said he would love to return as he has a “love affair” with English football.

Manchester City remain keen on Mourinho, but Chelsea is where he has always maintained he feels he has a special bond.

Meanwhile, Atletico Madrid have made the first moves towards rescuing Fernando Torres from his Chelsea nightmare in the summer.

I love this article ;) 

Comments
Jmessih 11 years ago
Chelsea, Spain 2 159

On both accounts I hope they are true and that they both happen. Jose being back would be huge for Chelsea and potentially transfer targets, giving us also one of the best managers in football. Torres is my fav player but he i not what he once was and is slowing the team down and is a distraction, leaving would be the best for both parties. Hoping for a good second half of the season for Chelsea!!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He might.. where else will he go?