Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho declines Ibrahimovic deal, triple swoop plan, Chelsea blow
Comments
louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

I never wanted us to buy Zlatan. I hope we get Lukaku.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Not the most reliable of sources though. I'd say it's 50/50 or higher that Zlatan goes to United. Milan has apparently declined for monetary reasons already.

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@louis: Zlatan would actually be a good buy for long term success. As in he could server as a mentor for Rashford/Martial. If there is one thing that's consistent in EPL, it is fatigue. I'd rather not have Rashford/Martial injured or lose form due to fatigue. Zlatan can play 60-70 minutes every game, and we can bring in Rashford for the last 20-30 minutes of game time? That way his development isn't hindered. Thoughts? Martial/Rooney start up front with Zlatan unless Roo is in midfield for Mou.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@4Football I hope this is fake, Zlatan at Man United would be so great in my opinion even if it would not be mandatory for the club to find success in their campaign next year. :(

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

My problem is with Zlatan's age and his wage. (they rhyme :D ) I know that he is still a great striker but how much longer will he last? I think after one season he will be done and useless. He also wants a huge wage and for that kind of money i would rather us buy Lukaku. I still see your point in him mentoring but can't Rooney already do that? He's was a great striker too.

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I agree with his age. But he's coming in on a free transfer. We can have a contract for 2 years with a potential to extend to the third. I think he has 2 years of solid game left in him. Roo's an awesome striker, but Roo is an example of a complete player IMO. He's not a true out and out striker like Zlatan or Rashford for that matter. Mou already sold Lukaku from CFC before, I don't think Lukaku would want to work with him.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@louis he'll be on free transfer and will most likely stay there for a limited time. He also netted 30+ goals last season in France, so he deserves a high wage, and United have no problem paying. Especially not when Mou cleans the house. Mata can say goodbye etc.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Zlatan has a big ego . He won't be good mentor . He will be good signing though .