Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho !!
ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

it's obvious that this season will be the last season for mourinho with madrid ! but what do u think , is it better to let him go in the summer or make him go in jan ?

Comments
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

fail season = better sack the manager i got no words.

u're right but when ? this is my question

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i don't think it's in Mourinho that Real lost.
ye he benched Casillas but what? He will not be here for Real next 10 years. Sometimes U have to look in the future. Mourinho already said "La Liga is over" and i think he focus on the Champions League.

i'm not talking about today's match ! i'm talking generally ! he lost the la liga title so early and he may do it again next season 

BidoneCR7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 17

I would say end of the season. He might not care about La liga but he is still hungry for the CL title and he'll try his best. If you fire him now, knowing what happens to teams after Mou leaves, RM would be in total chaos and since it might take too much time for the team to recover might damage their CL hopes, especially now that we know they're facing Man.U .

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Any other manager would have been fired but since mou is one of the best he will finish his final season at Madrid. 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

AS MUCH As I think Mourinho is a cancer to RM, it would be MOST IMPRUDENT to sack him midway through the season, and indeed, this will not happen IMO. Perez will be headhunting through the year to line up an adequate replacement. It's much harder to do that during January.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

he shouldn't leave... after one bad season you guys want him out? what if he wins you the UCL? and if your question is when id say never but definately let him finish the season, nothing good will happen to RM if he leaves in January

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I think if he fails to acquire the CL trophy then sack him, He is an embarrassment for the club. 

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Guys, I hope that Mourinho made a joke for La liga. We can't be third, for god's sake!! At least second! But let's see if he's capable to win CL. In that case, surely he'll do another season.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

even if he win the Uefa-cl he wont stay in real

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Haha I agree with Puppet.

Volkinator 11 years ago
Chelsea, Sweden 5 122

Hope he comes to Chelsea when Benitez leaves

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He might want to go to bundesliga...

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@rama 100% he wont go there unless the Bayern Munich manager spot is vacant he might go there. right now i think he will go back to premiere league he has an unfinish business in chelsea,

awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

come to chelsea plz

well , u all are right ! my point was : if we sign a new manager in jan he'll have a plenty of time to rebuild or refresh the team to be more ready for the next season ( la liga ) coz the preseason period is not enough imo !
anyhow , i think letting him go in the summer is the better option and as CL is our target this season and changing the manager in jan will make it hard

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

I think he will stay in January and in summer.

i dun think so malden

a comment ( on malaga vs madrid match highkights ) that i liked alot : The problem with Jose Mourinho is he expires after two years