Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Most disappointing player in the EUROs so far
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Hate to say it but RVP hasn't replicated his club form into the international level. I guess Holland was a different style of footy compared to Arsenal. 

Comments
The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

defenitley Robben , Van Bommel , Van der Wiel and Sneijder... How can netherlands got eliminated with 0 points and 2 years ago they were in the world cup final... and its not about bert van marwijk but its about the players they had very bad teamplay and they lost the ball alot of times... Almost the whole holland squad was disappointing but some of them were pretty good such as Van Der Vaart or Willems

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

this picture say it all for me.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

The whole Netherlands squad. I was expecting them to win the whole tournament. Sigh. Oh well.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

yes defiantrly robben and RVP,

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@quikzyy: That picture is BRILLIANT!
@Maestro: You think Willems was good? I thought he was far and away their worst player. That said, he's really yound & was basically thrown into the competition without any NT experience so I'll give him some slack.

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

all holland ego team.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Robben for me as well; very selfish player. Was always trying to get a curling shot on target with his left foot instead of passing to a better placed teammate. 

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

@Footaholic , are you kidding me? Willems is one of the most talented left backs in holland.. did u even see his passes to the other side of the pitch... he has amazing passes with his left feet.. he is also very fast and he can be sometimes aggresive..

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@The_Iraqi_Maestro: Doubt it. He comitted many fouls aganist Portugal.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@T_I_M no offense mate but Willems cant deliver crosses to the middle but he's still young and could do better.. i hope so..

gdave_07 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 19

Ronaldo, with his stat, he should have scored 10 or more goals already. Milner, not enough delivery inside the box and finally, Müller, brilliant 2 years ago but over shadowed today.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

I'd say it's Argen Robben...