Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Most disappointing 5 players of WC2018 - top tiers
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys,

A little sum up and purely focus on the under-performing stars. This thread focus on top tier world class stars or close to that who were total crap during the WC.

If you have to choose 5, who it that be? Please think of some one "high profile, high expectation, have been consistently great this year or the past years, either club or international level".

My pick:

1. De Gea. easy pick, he has been godly in MU... but this WC is nothing but a disaster for his status
  2. Dembele What can I say... I have always been saying he was Barcelona's panic buy, but I did really expect more.
  3. G. Pique has a little doubt here, not because he wasn't bad, HE WAS TERRIBLE. But he's quite overrated at club level IMO.
  4. Kimmich. should replace Lahm, nothing but an absolute weak point.
  5. Sterling Might be unpopular here, but I think he should be subbed off far more often...

Had disaster performance but I didn't have high expectation anyway:

• Mascherano
  • Piotr Zielinski - the star of Napoli,
  • MullerAlthough he's getting old, but this was beyond bad.

What do you think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Guys,

A little sum up and purely focus on the under-performing stars. This thread focus on top tier world class stars or close to that who were total crap during the WC.

If you have to choose 5, who it that be? Please think of some one "high profile, high expectation, have been consistently great this year or the past years, either club or international level".

My pick:

1. De Gea. easy pick, he has been godly in MU... but this WC is nothing but a disaster for his status
  2. Dembele What can I say... I have always been saying he was Barcelona's panic buy, but I did really expect more.
  3. G. Pique has a little doubt here, not because he wasn't bad, HE WAS TERRIBLE. But he's quite overrated at club level IMO.
  4. Kimmich. should replace Lahm, nothing but an absolute weak point.
  5. Sterling Might be unpopular here, but I think he should be subbed off far more often...

Had disaster performance but I didn't have high expectation anyway:

• Mascherano
  • Piotr Zielinski - the star of Napoli,
  • MullerAlthough he's getting old, but this was beyond bad.