Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Modric deal for £27.5 milllion is about to be finalised.
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He was linked with Chelsea perivously before, but the spurs chairman decided to keep him to see any other offers or to see if he would change his mind. The Real deal was supposed to be £26 million but the spurs have managed to push his price up by £1.5 million....what do you think about this? I think modric was being selfish, not showing up for training ect. i know he really wanted to go to real, a better team badly, but i think he was being a selfish bastard. Tottenham needed this guy, especially now that they are getting stronger. Anyway, all the best to him, and post your comments on what you think on this. The deal could go to £36 million, but people are not sure.

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If he goes to RM he will be a benchwarmer. I can't see him fitting into starting 11

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@raimondo90: it is rumored that Mourinho will switch to 4-3-3 to accomodate Modric.

raimondo90 12 years ago

@namam who would u see starting in the line up?

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

27.5??? And yet we bid 40 million

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Looks in the end that Levy's gamble didn't pay off financially. He's being sold for 26 instead of 40. Of course, if Spurs weren't unlucky and got into the CL (which was part of the idea of keeping him) then it def. would've paid off. Small margins indeed.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@raimondo90:

Casillas

Varane(Arbeloa)      Ramos     Pepe       Marcelo(Coentrao)

Alonso       Modric     Khedira

Ozil(Dimaria)    Benzema(Higuain)    Ronaldo

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ronaldo is better futher back, because of his power shots- i cant help feeling that he is too close to goal. Real should defiantely switch to  4-3-3 Wingers...

Casillas

Arebeloa                   Ramos                         Pepe                  Marcelo

Alonso
                                     Khedira            Modric

Ozil                                                                  Ronaldo

Benzema                                      

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

^^Ozil on wing ? You crazy o_O  BTW kaka is gone for sure when this deal happens. 

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

modric can replace khedira without changing the formation !!

raimondo90 12 years ago

Why does Madrid spend money on pointless purchases. They bought kaka and sahin to rarely use them. Why buy another mid when u have two very capable and willing players sitting in the bench. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@ironfist : I dont think Khedira will be dropped after contributing well in previous seasons and having  good Euro individually !!

@raimondo : personally saying I also didnt want Modric to join Real Madrid (in some previous threads u might see other Madrid fans welcoming him and enjoying his arrival but I was and am certain that his arrival will certainly force Granero to leave this winter and Nuri Sahin this summer.)

But still cant dislike them for that so .... SIEMPRE REAL !!! haahaha :D

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@raimondo: I guess that's just how Madrid role.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

what about Altintop? poor guy.. Real Madrid is a mean club i heard from all kind of players that the club doesnt treat their own players right

raimondo90 12 years ago

@naman I completely forgot about Granero. I believe Madrid should have reinforced their CB. Carvahlo is old and you can always expect pepe to be suspended. I think they should have attempted to sign Javi Martinez or Hummels. 

@footaholic true that lol. Rich people and their toys

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

I heard that they were interested in Van Der Weil but Mourinho has faith in upcoming talent Raphael Varane and will use him along with Arbeloa as Right Back. Ramos permanently shifts to centre back ............ But yes you are right one good defender was necessary to be signed .... may be in coming days we see one arriving

@footaholic: :O ......... :)

@ronaldo-r9 : he was not given much chance in high profile matches... treating bad is a way too negative word my friend ...... ;) he was not physically and mentally harassed :D LOL

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@raimondo90 , javi martinez is going to bayern munich