Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Moderators ban me for making a griezmann post for 1 month
Benchod 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona 3 294

Got banned for making a thread about griezmann leaving atletico just over a month ago before emobot made the same thread Which WASN'T deleted. Why the fuck am I being targeted? So much for being biased

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Got banned for making a thread about griezmann leaving atletico just over a month ago before emobot made the same thread Whig WASN'T deleted. Why the fuck am I being targeted? So much for being biased

Comments
Barcelona 3 294

Why do mods like to bring up the past like it shapes up the future? Idiotic management style.

@hekasi you're dyslexic too? Oh my so many dyslexic people on footyroom didn't even know

• History

Why do mods like to bring up the last like it shapes up the future? Idiotic management style.

@hekasi you're dyslexic too? Oh my so many dyslexic people on footyroom didn't even know

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Well, not the base every thing on the past, but use it as reference.

That's how things work the moment you step out of your door. If you have blatantly curse at people, committed fault, or do weird shit in the past. You will be watched and judge all together.

I do remember you were one of those I dont bother give a warn, straight out ban cuz it's too bad.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Benchod I thought we already made it clear in another thread that you're name was a actually a serious insult? You even said you had no idea, I remember. How can you call someone dyslexic over that if this was already proven in another thread?

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Tuan hahaha what a retarded way to monitor things. People change. Judging others is just having an agenda but you refuse to accept it as an agenda what a joke. I've seen others done worse no ban. No further comment will be added

Emo link me where else in another thread. This is the only thread it's been talked about. Are you drunk . Also I searched the meaning of benchod and it is not an insult directed to another person so why are you so triggered and the community some cry babies . None of your business what my username is as long as it is not directed to other person

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Oh and the insult you lot are referring to is " bhenchod" not benchod. So why are you crying it's not even spelt in the correct manner so technically my username is not an insult so stop crying

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Originally it’s not even written in ”european letters”. Those are just two common ways to transliterate it. Troll.

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Clearly you are not contributing anything of value to the site and honestly, I am surprised the Mods let this go two pages. Learn when to leave it alone and you will do much better. Time and place for everything, time and place.

Barcelona 3 294

Who gives a shit whether it's originally written in European or not it's spelt bhenchod not benchod . Fact . Key board warrior snitch

• History

Who gives a shit whether it's originally written in European or not it's spelt bhenchod not benchod l. Fact . Key board warrior snitch

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Darth footy how can I contribute when the mods are removing my shi.t for absolute no reason and they have the nerve to ban me and not even give the reasoning for it.how about you mind your own business instead of being the moderators pet

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

You make me laugh, my man. I try to make suggestions to help you on these forums, but you will do what you want of course. Perhaps you will wise up and I might see you in other threads discussing futbol. Perhaps you might not be a part of the forums for much longer. Your choice really.

Have a great day!

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

You brought up how its spelled. And when replied to and corrected you rage!?

You can easily google to find the different transliterations but you’re more concerned with going nuts here.

Like others said you bring nothing of value to this community and your attitude is so cancerous. You only seek confrontations.

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Don't need your lousy suggestions. So according to you making a football related post is not discussing " futbol " hahahhaha

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Over 5000 comments. Looks like you have no life. Don't need to take you seriously footyroom pet boy

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

5000 comments better than 5000 accounts

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

I'm closing this thread as I see no reason to keep it going as there is only conflict going on in it, the moderator team will try to be more careful in the future and you made your message clear. Please do have a good day.

Discussion Closed