Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mnachester United vs Chelsea ( English El Clasico )
regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

Hello again i just thought it would be a good idea if i done this because as it right now i think these 2 are very strong teams and have a lot of good players!!! I think this is our el clasico because these two go back along time and also if you u can remember 2007 2008 champions league game it was the most exciting game ever on tv but thats just my opinion and anyway i also just wanted to see,,, i honestly think chelsea are going to play rubbish and united are going to be perfect but i think its going to be 3-2 for chelsea.    Chelsea VS Manchester United  Date : 28th October 2012

Also after they finish that game there going to play another after 3 days but this time for the league cup _ fourth round. now this time i think sir alex ferguson is goin to make some changes in the players and we will win 2-1 am just guessing though so what do you think the score lines will be ?????

The reason i made this post is because these could be very intresting games and i want your opinion and thoughts about it.