Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mino Raiola - the mafia vs. Jorge Mendes - 2 most powerful men in football
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This summer has been all about this guy Mino Raiola, have you guys heard of him?

Im sure a lot of you didn't until he brought Pogba back to MU with the bomb transfer. FYI, he was also the one took him away from us FREE!!!... This guy literally drove MU's management nuts. Well he also brought us Zlatan and Mkhitaryan, and he's Balotelli's agent as well.

Ok, so there are 2 big guys Jorge Mendes and Mino Raiola who are considered like witches on the football world. The most powerful ones.

Jorge Mendes - who doesn't know him, everything transaction by him will be done through careful prepared contracts under the giant agent Gestifute. Mendes is a typical in-suit guy, charming, careful in what he has to say. Always present to his clients with reasonable investment...

Mino Raiola - is almost the opposite... I have a feeling he acts like a mafia (he was born in Italy though, but he's Dutch). Swearing, changing tones and saying the opposite of things after a few weeks are what he do a lot... It's like his tactic. He doesnt give a rat ass about whether a club wants to buy his player or not, and just go away on vacation based on his mood... FYI, he went to Moggi's office (Juventus, another mafia) and put his feet on the table... WOW.
Mino the bad ass
Mino the bad ass

Jorge Mendes - the most powerful man in football
Jorge Mendes - the most powerful man in football

Comments
tuan_jinn 8 years ago

I remember sir Alex even forbid this guy to enter his office lolll

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

To be said, I expected something more from this, would love to read about these guys more.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

Indeed, I can put more long stories (summarized) about these guys, very interesting read too. How they turned the table around are very inspiring. May be in another post. Now, this is more an introduction of a new lord. And Im interested on how we know about these guys in general and which one everyone prefer / think of

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I can't wait for it. Well I would prefer Mendes any day, but Raiola for sure has knows how to deal with pressure and certainly he is delivering for his players. Getting a job for Balo nowadays won't be that easy tho :)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

Also, if you don't mind me repeating myself and adding something, I would like to point that Jorge Mendes has recently been part of a project to help a rich chinese company to buy AC Milan in order to get the club some money, he also have part in the company (Fosun) and have helped them before with the takeover of Wolverhampton and his influence has already helped the Wolve to get new player. Mendes is very impressive to say the least.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I am zlatan tells u alot about mino, and makes you like him.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

I first came to know about these guys when I heard about Cristiano gifting Jorge an island on his birthday. These two guys mainly shape the world of football as it is today, and that is no understatement.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago

Yeahhh :( please Mendes, dont help the Chinese to take over world football...

liomessi10 8 years ago

@saatvik was it on his birthday or wedding?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@tuan_jinn I sadly don't see him going against them, he has part in the company so that mean he would propably have direct influence on what happen to the club. Thats a good oportunity for him if you want my opinion. If anything, it will help the club clear their debt and lead to a new form of income for AC Milan... I know money isn't alway the option but in this case, I think it would be a tremendous start to getting back to their old glory.

@lio His birthday if I'm not mistaken.

liomessi10 8 years ago

@emobot and saatvik i searched it and it was his wedding

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@liomessi Yeah, it was his wedding. I forgot.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@lio saatvik Oops, sorry about that, it make a bit more sense as well. ;)

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Both hate each others, big rivals. Mendes have influence on clubs like Madrid or Valencia because 60% of the squad is under his management. Raiola hates Madrid for that reason why he never wanted Pogba to go there. Mino is a communication genius, the best in using media. he knows what to say to make his player prices climb fast.

He was not Pogba agant at the time, he only approached him when he proved himself at Juve. Pogba left because he was waiting for a United debut that hard, and the moment he was promised that there was a game when Carrick and another player who play in sae position were not able to play injury/suspension, SAF played Raphael out of position while Paul was thinking he would have a chance. from that game he never trusted SAF and wanted to leave, he felt he wont get a chance and for me he was right.

Mendes is Ronaldo agent, Pepe, Ramos.... its easier for Madrid to sign a Mendes player, and its easy for Mendes to influence the board when 2 players are fighting for a starting place with sae level, Mendes player always wins it.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@tiki Wow, thats interesting, in other word, Mendes already have plenty of influence on big team like Madrid. He really is a big businessman when you think about it in my opinion.

seedycaravan 8 years ago
KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk, Belgium 1 69

the bloodsucking "heroes" of our modern society
the symbols of all what's going wrong in our beautifull game