Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mesut Özil Signature Pass - The Disguised Pass
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Sorry, and not sorry to say this but what a talent Arsenal has wasted! Ozil should have never moved to Arsenal. Man is pure midfield genius that should have been playing with top world class players not average boys. Top player performs better when he is around top players ( fact) and Ozil's passes wouldn't have gone to waste. Ozil should leave Arsenal and go to Juventus. Play once more with Ronaldo.

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago

@ledley well done, Sherlock :))

@the baldgenius
Ofcourse, I was being sarcastic but he did call him personally. After all, Wenger always had a way with young boys.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it doesn’t make sense why such a caliber striker joined Arsenal.

maybe he will join you guys next transfer window?

Marcus2011 5 years ago

For half a price, why not?L))) He is pushing 30, and was damaged physiologically by negative and pessimistic moral of Arsenal club. We barely turning Giroud into a winner. Hard work.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We barely turning Giroud into a winner. Hard work.

same way you turned Kezman, Shevchenko, Torres and Falcao into winners? :)

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Marcus2011

He is pushing 30, and was damaged physiologically by negative and pessimistic moral of Arsenal club.

I've barely seen Arsenal fans say anything negative about Aubameyang, except on match days where emotions can block a generalised view. About 95% of Arsenal fans love Aubameyang and want him to stay. About Ozil, that is more 50 50 and I can never understand why Ozil vs Emery was such a big thing. No matter what you say about us wasting Ozil, he will be even more wasted at Juventus.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@quikzy

See you try to be slick, but they came in being complete crap for some reason or the other:

1. Kezman - Could never adapt and solidify his 11. He couldn't score. Simple. Chelsea was in the class of it's own that time and were hammering any team anywhere. Still he left winning titles : WINNER. check mark there for you mate

2. Shevchenko - Strange one indeed, but he was never wanted and never fitted into our system. That is why i never advocate for Italian nourished strikers since Zola days they have changed. Yet you can all it a failure on our part or lets call it as it is the man didn't leave up his status at that age. 29 and with injuries ... we failed to add him extra but he also failed to live up to expectations.

3. Torres - Liverpool cheeky bastards sold us damaged goods with achilies problem that just never made him recover. Nonetheless he won a lot of titles with us and scored some crucial goals . Verdict: YES WINNER ( he won more titles than Arsenal at Chelsea)

4. Falcao - it was a loan. A broken man who had incredibly bad injury from which he never recovered. What else could we have done?? Lol You have silly arguments.

Now count all the arsenal players that joined us who won titles with us ;) or our ex chelsea players who left us to Arsenal and won little to nothing

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

so, basically all these strikers were flop, am I right? how about Pizarro?

but I've got to admin, you've got more excuses than my ex!

Marcus2011 5 years ago

hahaha, well lets put it this way.. your legendary captain Fabregas had more memorable time at Chelsea than at Arsenal. Simple. That is how we turn Arsenal players into winners. Although Fab did win things in Barcelona, but not in EPL before joining Chelsea.

Let's not even talk about Ahsley Cole, one of the main players of the so called "invisibles" team who has won multiple titles as well as European trophies. Aubameyang would have been better off else than Arsenal. I bet he is regretting it now.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Gotta agree talking about other teams player and how they would have been better off joining another team, especially when they are player playing for rival, doesn't sound very classy. Especially considering every team has some story about ruining a player career. As for Ozil, he did a lots of good thing at Arsenal as well, not as much recently but I remember that few season ago, he was assisting his team-mate left and right. He was amazing even at Arsenal. You are a bit harsh imho Marcus. :(

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@emo

You know, I agree. I think i am too harsh. @quikzy I apologize. Arsenal is a big football club, and the times will get better one day. being very serious. However, one thing I can't take back is that I still think that Arsenal doesn't value Ozil's true abilities and he should have joined else where instead lol can't help with that one sorry.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@quikzyyy Torres lost his confidence from media pressure after his injuries. I broke my right ankle twice and kept twisting it since last year, I quitted my towns team since I couldn't bare the injuries and how much money I kept losing due to the fact I had to stop working since my team won't get past the 300 euro's the month. I could never accelerate the same neither go for a tackle without thinking the consoquences, I don't even wanna imagine a striker losing his confidence. Happens with a lot of athletes in various sports, at least my personal opinion about him.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@marcus Fair enough. :D +1

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@JozeV2 Thats actually a very good point. Sorry for your injury though, it must have been rough going through that. :(

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@joze

I completely agree with you. I had similar issues when i was tried out by coach from winger position into striker. I lost confidence yet the reason why he wanted me to play as striker because i was scoring and getting into good positions. He shifted me back after telling me that I am better off there. Man, my muscles would become like rocks and i couldn't move them. Idk why it happened and still don't know. I never had that problem later on but during my trial as striker, it fcked me over !! big time.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

later made motm in a clasico.

Not needing Mou to know that :

• Ozil is one of the most skillful of his generation but one of the laziest.
  • Not naturally agressive, dont defend by nature and never worked on his weaknesses : Stamina.
  • Once he left Madrid, he was no longer focusing on football, then won WC in 2014.

I think some players do not feel the pressure to win everything everytime, Ozil is the kind of players to relax after a good season.he doesnt have a warrior mentality...

Wenger was too nice with him, said it many times, Ozil is the kind of players you should shout on him,motivates him sportively and finacially, bench him at times and you should do that consistently or he will turn up quickly to be a midtable club material.

I personally dont like this kind of player, i prefer someone less talented who give 110% rather than a crack walking while needed...

He is no longer a big club material, Juve doesnt want him, he stopped NT, did a horrendous WC while he wasnt even triying, looks happy in instagram while big players are sad when benched, he is no longer motivated by money he is one of the most paid players of the league, while having the less effort....

I would pick Bernardo Silva anytime over him, is the player still wants to do sacrifice in Football to achieve something for himself or for the club, i dont think so. he will deliver today then sleep for a month.

imo Arsenal should have sold him, Di Maria was prefered to him for a reason. Ancelotti made the right choice while arriving in 2013, he would have underperformed under Carlo soft management and Carlo is intelligent enough to predict that, he kept Angel and sold Mesut.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Just wanted to say that after his 2011-12 season, where everything he touched seemed to turn into gold, Ozil had a very subpar 2012-13 season. Him, ADM, and Benzema were really poor that season. But Ozil was the biggest disappointment of the three. His numbers look good, like Bale's or di Maria's, but it's not reflective of his impact, or lack thereof, on the pitch.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Bernardo Silva is still a boy who hasn't tasted success Ozil has had ofcourse he will be more motivated. On top he is just starting to develop into all round world class player.

I agree that Ozil needs a iron discipline and aggressive management over him to make him perform. Otherwise, he is a reactionary player that reacts to being benched. Yet, even when he is lazy, he still makes some of the most creative passes in football. I don't know many if any who opens defenses like he does. Ozil creates a lot and if only players finished at least half of the chances he creates then he would have been all time highest assist player.

netsten 5 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

75% or more of his "key passes" are because he's a left footed player, and it's really a pain in the a** for the defenders to go against a left footed player, I'm not saying Özil is a bad midfielder, but without his abilities with his left foot he's a very average player, without any defending skills and lazy... In a way, his talent is to be left footed, IMO.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@netsen

That is one of the most lazy argument and irrational ones I have ever seen. It can pretty much be applied to any player.. including the the most famous left footed player. No need to even say his name.

netsten 5 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

@Marcus It wasn't an argument on anything, just my opinion on the moment, but you're right, I'm lazy, and very tired.