Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mesut Ozil announce retirement.
Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11432

Mesut Ozil announces retirement from professional football. I mean, his prime was long past so if anything, he could have retired earlier than this but what a great player he was at the highest point of his career.

Pretty sure Real and Arsenal (Werder too) fans will have great memory of him despite how thing ended with most of his former clubs.

Some folks will remember him as a lazy player who didn't track back enough and didn't add enough defensively but personally, I will alway think of him when talking about the most creative players from the last 20 years.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mesut Ozil announces retirement from professional football. I mean, his prime was long past so if anything, he could have retired earlier than this but what a great player he was at the highest point of his career.

Pretty sure Real and Arsenal (Werder too) fans will have great memory of him despite how thing ended with most of his former club.

Some folks will remember him as a lazy player who didn't track back enough and didn't add enough defensively but personally, I will alway think of him when talking about the most creative players from the last 20 years.

Comments