Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi's Goal For Barcelona Was Similar To One Maradona Scored For Newell's Old Boys
Gennady 3 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

A 6-year-old Messi was in the crowd as Diego Maradona scored on his Newell's Old Boys debut in 1993. 👏

27 yrs later, in his first game back days after Maradona's death, Messi scores the exact same goal. 🤯

Messi celebrates by revealing a no.10 Maradona Newell's Old Boys shirt. This is spooky, but absolutely perfect. ❤️

Comments
tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This is a freak occurrence of nature... 2 legends who Messi follows the footstep of his idol.

This is destiny.

Marcus2011 3 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Indeed incredible coincidence. This might not be surprises to you all, but I believe there is energy amongst people that pass through. This right here is proof and should be studied lol as soon as they are done with Coronavirus vaccine, they have to get on this case.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Marcus2011: completely agree.

In Asian culture, there are a lot of those, unexplainable things from after life or energies of love ones pass through the family. I never believe in those as I live in Western Europe, until it happened to me when my father passed away, things that happened to our family.

Although, there are people exploit those things, make ridiculous claims and then create fortune out of it, but sometimes things we just can't explain beside: a freak of nature, repeatedly

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus2011: completely agree.

In Asian culture, there are a lot of those, unexplainable things from after life or energies of love ones pass through the family. I never believe in those as I live in Western Europe, until it happened to me when my father passed away, things that happened to our family.

Although, there are people exploit those things, makes ridiculous claims and then create fortune out of it, but there are things we just can't explain beside: a freak of nature, repeatedly

tiki_taka 3 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Or maybe he did it on purpose... He is able to do that. Wish that Messi left us in 2015, we took his best years trying to carry a fragile team and cheaky defense...

It also retarded our end of cycle and kept the direction in place since his presence was enough for domestic silverwares...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Or maybe he did it on purpose... He is able to do that. Wish that Messi left us in 2015, we took his best years trying to carry a fragile team and cheaky defense...

ForeverBayern 3 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

insane!