Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi to Miami FC....
Comments
kirsi16 1 year ago
Sao Paulo, Brazil 2 96

I was quite certain he would return to Barcelona, the question was if he was going to be a free agent or not.
Btw, your link has been redirected to a different topic.

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Thanks, kirsi16. Gotta love how the media spins things. The link is now showing the "news" has a paper rumor, but that is not what they showed yesterday. haha.

Prob is just rumors, but ya never know.

_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Dont think it will happen. Messi can still play 2-3 years at European top level

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

Not happening this winter most likely, as CL is still a possibility for PSG and I don't see Messi leaving when hes in a great form and PSG still got a shot at this. Could also depend on the outcome of WC though.

kirsi16 1 year ago
Sao Paulo, Brazil 2 96

I actually suspect CL is not that big of an issue for Messi. His main motivation today is the WC. Besides WC, he has won it all already, and he does not have enough "identity" with PSG, to have that sense of wanting to make history for PSG. He does not need another trophy, whether the club trophy or the individual. So my feeling is that he will slow down, regardless of the outcome of WC. His home is still Barca.
Neymar and Mbappe are on the other end of the rope.
Mbappe is PSG's biggest asset and "face" now. He does not have CL yet. He wants to be that one superman of his club he owns.
Neymar is chasing after the Ballon d'Or, it might be his last chance, and seems like he wants to prove his worth besides PSG not putting faith on him anymore. He is not working hard for PSG. He just wants to prove them wrong.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

And now, apparently, Ronaldo is heavily linked with Al Nassr of Saudi Arabia for about 200 million euros by season and with a 2 and a half year contract. That be crazy if true but what a nice final paycheck that would be for whats propably would be his last contract as a pro.

Yusuf_10 1 year ago
Manchester City, England 16 73

Al Nassr of Saudi Arabia

yeah that would be insane, considering Nassr FC is ten minutes away from me

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@Yusuf I hope it happen for you mate, having a european legend to a club close to you is really an amazing feeling, will never forget how lucky we were in Montreal to have Drogba. Can't imagine how great it be to have CR7 playing so close to home.

tomdupon2 1 year ago Edited
Manchester United, England 0 4

highly doubt messi will go to miami even if he wins the world cup. he could come to barcelona for free and i know he prefers to be settled with his family here rather than make a new life in the states. think it is good press for him but i think pique and busquets will end up playing there. sportsbetting3.com has argentina as favorites just hope brazilian referee doesnt take the world cup away from leo if they get to the final!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

highly doubt messi will go to miami even if he wins the world cup. he could come to barcelona for free and i know he prefers to be settled with his family here rather than make a new life in the states. think it is good press for him but i think pique and busquets will end up playing there. hope brazilian referee doesnt take the world cup away from leo if they get to the final!

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@Yusuf Hey, so Ronaldo did end up joining Al Nassr, whats the mood over your place Yusuf? Did people talk about it for a while? Have they still talking about it?

MickelC 1 year ago
0 3

The Saudis are investing heavily to move their economy away from oil. They have signed Ronaldo previously, and now they are in the middle of purchasing WWE.