Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi to Manchester United!
Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

If you're managing Manchester United in FIFA 17, than it will cost you £100m + Wayne Rooney + £1.36m in wages EACH week to get Messi to sign for Manchester United.
enter image description here

In past FIFA games Messi has no doubt been hardest player to buy from a club. Even when Barcelona agreed to a fee, it took an extravagant amount of wages to convince the forward to move away from his beloved Catalan club.

Barca turned down our bid of £90m + Wayne Rooney, before accepting £100m, while Messi turned down £1.2m in wages each week before accepting £1.36m.

Comments
Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

haha.. XD ive never tried to buy messi.. but ive bought neymar for 65mil + walcott in fifa 16.. wages around 360k..

Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

In FIFA 2014 I payed 60m+Lucas (back when he was actually talented) to get Messi, after Barca offered me 54m for him.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I never understand where is the fun to play with best clubs with so much money to buy everything..

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Its more fun if you want your career to be realistic (not a good example with Messi to Man U I know) and you actually want to win. I consider them a fan-service career mode I do at the same time as my other career mode to relax and enjoy being able to buy well known player with scanned face while they are still in their prime. Another reason is if your a fan of that team, don't have time to make a lot of career mode or want to make your main career with the team you support. Beside, the point of Fifa is not only about mananing weaker team, its all about how you want to play, thats why there is plenty of option with the slider, with the customisation, the difficulty and the team you can chose from. :P Myself, I'm the kind of guys to take a big club, sell all the big player of that team and make a dream team with player that aren't alway's as good but that I really like. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy Its more fun if you want your career to be realistic (not a good example with Messi to Man U I know) and you actually want to win. I consider them a fan-service career mode I do at the same time as my other career mode to relax and enjoy being able to buy well known player with scanned face while they are still in their prime. Another reason is if your a fan of that team, don't have time to make a lot of career mode or want to make your main career with the team you support. Beside, the point of Fifa is not about mananing weaker team, its all about how you want to play, thats why there is plenty of option with the slider, with the customisation, the difficulty and the team you can chose from. :P

@quikzyyy Its more fun if you want your career to be realistic (not a good example with Messi to Man U I know) and you actually want to win. I consider them a fan-service career mode I do at the same time as my other career mode to relax and enjoy being able to buy well known player with scanned face while they are still in their prime. Another reason is if your a fan of that team, don't have time to make a lot of career mode or want to make your main career with the team you support. Beside, the point of Fifa is not only about mananing weaker team, its all about how you want to play, thats why there is plenty of option with the slider, with the customisation, the difficulty and the team you can chose from. :P

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Yeah, career modes require a lot of self-control, but that comes with career mode experience.

I like to sign as few players as I can and stick to the current Chelsea squad while including some of our youngsters or loaned out players who I think should play. So if Chelsea sign someone in real life as I'm playing, I'll look to bring them into the club in game, but other than that I don't go on spending sprees. I just let Roman keep his money.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

There is nothing better than taking lets say ehm....Leeds and win the league in the hardest mode of the game, with youngsters you developed and endless search in the transfer market for cheap youngsters.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Im still trying to build a squad with FA with less than 10k wages a week in total.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Imagine if this happens....