Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi to Manchester United???
KhaledAzizJr 9 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

According to metro.co.uk, contact has been made with Lionel Messi regarding a possible move to Manchester United. What are your thoughts?

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Interesting, do you guy have the original source...

I completely agree Hazard would be 2nd after Messi, but behind by quite a distant.

STATS wise (in the provided stat) of last year, look like he has higher stat (and if we must go there, then to some that's better dribble). I did watch a lot of Chelsea games as well as Barca game and I stood for my point earlier. Do they have stat for number of players that each dribble passed?

Anw, Not important though, cuz they were both the key success to their clubs relatively.

It's true, I would love to see his confident back :(... we need player like that in EPL, and now that Silva is injured, our games look boring as hell technical wise. (Our recent Manchester Derby was dreadful technically, due to the lack of beautiful action it was tactically good though).

Ronaldo in MU did a lot more awesome dribbles :)

Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

You guys are so selective brining Sanchez as constant example . Ofcourse there are players who will be exception from others. Maybe another fact that this guy is entering his prime years ?

Someone once said about easier to dribble stuff in EPL and now people use it constantly to back up their opinion. We have so much space in EPL yet players barely score 30 a season . 25 goals counts as good year but apparently in

Also where do you get the "facts" that Ronaldo has been dribbling less or Suareaz as well ? Play Suarez in right place always and give the freedom that Liverpool did and watch that guy exhale to new heights .

Hazard dribbles less in CL ? Come on for god sake , we also watch football not just you .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You guys are so selective brining Sanchez as constant example . Ofcourse there are players who will be exception from others. Maybe another fact that this guy is hitting his entering into his prime years ?

Someone once said about easier to dribble stuff in EPL and now people use it constantly to back up their opinion. We have so much space in EPL yet players barely score 30 a season . 25 goals counts as good year but apparently in

Also where do you get the "facts" that Ronaldo has been dribbling less or Suareaz as well ? Play Suarez in right place always and give the freedom that Liverpool did and watch that guy exhale to new heights .

Hazard dribbles less in CL ? Come on for god sake , we also watch football not just you .

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Alex

Good God, I hope Hazard doesn't come to Madrid. He will flip our dressing room balance upside down with his presence. Just Ronaldo, Jese, Cheryshev, Vazquez, and Bale are enough as our wingers....

MaestroZidane 9 years ago
Manchester United, France 0 2

I also heard Ronaldo is being transferred to Ispwich Town for 300 million in Dogecoin

JozeMourinho 9 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Let me end your argument about messi and hazard dribbling... when our Hazard does this then we can bring an argument like that. Because dribbling a lot sometimes is pointless. Peace

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^ couldnt agree more bro.. +1

minoas57 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

I thing messi will come to greece !hahaha

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I thing messi will come to greece !

Gilly_Kenya 8 years ago
Chelsea, Kenya 0 1

that's bulshit