Manchester United, Spain 1 61

WHO IS BETTER?

Comments
Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I pick Ronaldo anyday :)

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

messi. No need to compare unfortunately.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro >>> messi..... @expertfootball11 please change your picture if you choose messi cuz your not a real fan of madrid and cr7 your a disgrace for madridstas

@CR7skillz : It's  not that, but Messi is very good. He is talented but of course i don't like him.cR7 has much more advantages than him. I was just saying "better" i was refering to the goals.

OP is stupid. They're good both.It's just stupid to compare them,just watch them play .

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Most achieved is obviously messi. But skill wise they can't be compared cuz they have different styles. U can count on Ronaldo to make long range goals and do fancy tricks. Messi is better at passing running while controlling the ball and make some spectacular goals within the 25m range

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I think it's Ronaldo. And before you make a judgement have a look at some videos of Ronaldo in this thread of mine. He has been put through some challenges by sports experts and forensic scientists.

http://footyroom.com/forum/off-topic/documentary-for-all-cristiano-ronaldo-fans-cristiano-ronaldo-tested-to-the-limit-27849

Ask yourself, can Messi do all that Ronaldo has done in those tests? Ronaldo is a complete footballer and athlete excelling in many more aspects of the game than Messi.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Bloodred how can u be so sure if messi hasn't done that?

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

If cristiano had stayed at Man U then this question wouldn't be asked because of obviousness. 3 seasons at RM and 3 Balon D' Oro for Messi. 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

how many times does this "argument" have to come up before we never have to hear about it again?

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Just enjoy it no need to compare them because they are both great

@Footaholic : I think he'll be here till both will be retired so in 10 years.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Oh yeah a 2nd vote fro Heskey

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

messi = better all around, complete player
ronaldo = maybe better at certain things but overall not. He has the potential to possibly surpass messi but his attitude ruins his potential.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@MessiDona , Ronaldo = better at freekicks , faster , taller , strong , great strength , good strong body , good balance , creative on the pitch , and he is just the complete footballer .... Messi = small , short , not very strong , he is fast but not faster than ronaldo , he is light weight and he has better reactions than ronaldo , hes not so good at freekicks , hes not good at heading... So as you can see CRISTIANO RONALDO is better :)

AdelMer 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 1 6

Messi of course