Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi linked with shock switch to Inter to rival Ronaldo at Juventus
Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Lionel Messi linked with shock switch to Inter Milan!

enter image description here

Barca have inserted a €702 million buyout clause in Leo's contract at Barcelona but claims have emerged in Italy suggesting the Argentinian is on Inter's wish-list

The rumour comes from Marco Tronchetti Provera, the CEO of Pirelli and long-time sponsors of the Nerazzurri, who is splashed across the front page of Tuttosport claiming the club's owners Suning could launch a monster bid for Messi.

"I hope that Suning, once Financial Fair Play will allow it, can make a huge signing," said Tronchetti Provera.

It presents an interesting dynamic, a second chapter to the historic rivalry, with two of the greatest of their generation potentially pitted against one another in the final years of their careers.

DO YOU THINK MESSI WILL MOVE TO SERIE A?

Comments
ForeverBayern 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

If I was a president of Serie A, I would help Inter to make it happen lol Ronaldo and Messi together in Serie A would make Italian League rich as hell

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lol not gonna happen.

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Honestly, I kind of hope it does!

Drbutterface 6 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

Nobody is happier than Messi that Ronaldo left La Liga, since now he can be the best player of the league again. Why would he move to Serie A to become Nr. 2 again? Doesnt make any sense.

martin_hubb 6 years ago
0 112

@Drbutterface Ronaldo moved to Italy for the sole reason that Juve is booked for the title and no other team in Italy has any aspirations to the Scudetto. So, he can finally become a champion with his club and has an easy life on the pitch as at Real Madrid that wasn't gonna happen in the next 10 years, at least. Nice try, troll!

PS What is Roma? Is that a football club?

Lacoste 6 years ago
Liverpool, England 32 563

Would be awesome to see messi play somewhere else for once ....

ramaboy10 6 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

this is laughable

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

same chances as me signing for Arsenal

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy I was about to say it wasn't so unlikely, and then I remembered Wenger was gone. :(

But yeah, its very unlikely, still it would be pretty funny if it happened though. I'm not writing it off because heck, Neymar to PSG and Ronaldo to Juventus didn't look much more realist than this but I still don't expect it to happen.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lol as much as I want it to happen, this is just a marketing stunt from Inter.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

hahaha second coming of Jesus is more likely than this happening.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

lol you cant even hijack dybala let alone messi

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

It doesn't look too likely, but I will say that I'm happy to see the likes of Neymar and Ronaldo trying it out in France and Italy. It makes things a lot more interesting than having the best players stacked in one league, which is what happened in the La Liga for so long.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

sick of seeing another Messi/Ronaldo fight. Let it end.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

This is never going to happen. Messi does not care for Ronaldo as much as Ronaldo cares for him. If Ronaldo wanted difficulty then United would have been his destination. He went for a team ables to win the double without him. Which is the right thing to do if I was him.

Messi will stay loyal to Barca then he will go to his boyhood club in Argentina.

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited

Did Messi phone you about his future plans tiki? Messi is so loyal to Barca that he agreed to 700 million contract release clause. Bollocks! Man is only loyal as his options and money behind those options.

Sería A, needs stars to revive the league but this star obviously one that is impossible to reach. Ronaldo coming to Sería A, is a great sign of better future for the league as it will revive interest and more viewers.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Did Messi phone you about his future plans tiki?

Sería A, needs stars to revive the league but this star obviously one that is impossible to reach. Ronaldo coming to Sería A, is a great sign of better future for the league as it will revive interest and more viewers.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART Amen to that. :)

tiki_taka 6 years ago

He didn’t phone me, he is just saying it for years... his future destination is Newell’s old boys, it’s not a scoop.
Both Xavi-Iniesta when they left, left for a non European club, considering they refuse to face Barca.
Iniesta and Xavi rejected Juve + big money. Iniesta rejected more offer from Europe than a player on his peak and Messi is following this logic.

We do have loyal players Marcus, like it or not.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Iniesta and Xavi were offered bigger sum and guaranteed place in 11. I don't know where do you get your sources. No one goes to some shtty league in Asia or Middle East because they want to avoid playing their parent club in Europe. There is easeir option go to America.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Iniesta got offers from many clubs not just Juve or Man City. He said it himself he does not want to face Barça.
The source is Iniesta himself, reliable enough ?