Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi : Eagle eyes...
tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Another HeilRJ amazing video, worth sharing.

Comments
liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

what good passes by messi and what awful finishing.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Tnx for sharing,amazing video!

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

That's a great video thanks for sharing. :) But why do your attackers are such a Torres?? Seriously these awesome passes should have been all goals. Terrible misses.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

Old story now ×Alex, with Suarez/Neymar/Munir playing forward, and specially a decent defense and 2 good GKs, we will be just fine.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Old story now Alex, with Suarez/Neymar/Munir playing forward, and specially a decent defense and 2 good strikers, we will be just fine.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Imagine if Neymar, Suarez, Costa, Falcao or Cavani was there for these passes.. Yeah, now it's different. I think this year Barcelona will have balance in every department of the game. Still not convinced with their defending strength but we will see. :)

tiki_taka 10 years ago

^ We never had a strong defense anyway, an average one would be enough ;)

spanish 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 14 343

Tiki you are so bias always posting Barcelona videos why dont you show a montage of Messi vs Bayern 2013? I could post 100 montages of CR7 nothing so special

tiki_taka 10 years ago

What is biased from posting an aspect of the game of a Barça player as a Barça fan ?
Post a video of Real Madrid if you want, i wont do it in your place.

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

@spanish.....................................

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@spanish: that's a typical provocation and trolling behavior, please be more reasonable.

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@tiki your prediction how much will Munir play this season? Saw him vs HJK and he was really great. He's a young guy and there will be Pedro, Neymar and Suarez challenging for his spot. And I guess Neymar-Suarez-Messi will be the main trio. Suarez will obviously miss the start of the season tho.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

No problems guys, it may sound like a starting an argument for him considering the timing of the post, ( After Cr 7 award ) if you notice the recent date of this video, less than a week, you will understand that i posted it the minute i finished seeing it, i do it regularly when i think a HeilRJ video is worth sharing ( HeilRJ axed on Barça players ).

@decentk I have no idea about his playing time, i wish he has some, its in our identity to promote youth i wish we can still do it despite the money and squad we have.