Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mechatronics engineering anyone
rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Well, next week I'm going to start my first year in Mechatronics Engineering Bachelor course. I took a year off working to save money and I just arrived at Malaysia to become a freshman at Asia Pacific University. Since I took a year off my mind is completely blank so I thought that if anyone here knows or could give me a few pointers about engineering as a general in the first year.

Thank you in advance

Rayyan.

Comments
Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

I have no idea about engineering but

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Engineering would demand a lot on the first couple of years and then you will start loving it as you get more into the specific side of the career. Tons of maths, physics and probably chemistry as well will start to forge you to become an engineer and be able to confront life as one. Dont get frustrated if you dont seem to like the career at first, most if not al engineering careers start the same and not in the most thrilling way but it eventually gets better...

SternDesSuedens 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

I've been studying engineering for 4 years now and I can tell you the most important thing is to work hard. Life as a student can be pretty sweet as you basically have no obligations to visit any lectures (at least here in Germany, Diploma) and have lots of freedom. But you really need to keep up with the lectures and tutorials, otherwise you will have a huge amount of work when the exams come around at the end of the semester. Also try to make some good friends, learning and exercising together is alot more fun than alone :)
Wish you all the best, too!

SternDesSuedens 9 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

Also what Tuanis said is very true

rayrex7 9 years ago

@everyone
Thank you all for the support, I really appreciate it. I will also take @sternDessuedes and @tuanis advice into consideration. Its true I asked the teachers and staff and they said just try to use your free time wisely, read the textbooks even if u couldn't understood it, try emphasizing.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Welcome to MY country bro.. Have a safe journey here.. :)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

All the best Rayyan :)

srk_rox 9 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

I am currently studying 4th yr mechanical engineering in India.
Course structure here are so theoritical and boring.. Worst rule is the minimum attendance of 80 pc..

Engineering would be interesting if its more practical as in the case of Europe..

I am not in a position to comment coz i literally learnt nothing in my 4 yrs of engg. somehow passed the exams by studying the night before..

ATB dude.. Wish you become like Henry Ford :)

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Enjoy Asia, would love to go there studying soon :-)

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Umm..

Study hard, play hard. Join the engineering society. Have fun and keep your nose clean.

rayrex7 9 years ago
  • @Jimbet Thanks for the warm welcome bro!
  • @Alexbatak Thanks I appreciate it :)
  • @srk_rox I heard that too, when there is more engineering practical
    work, you can understand better cause at the end of the day, the
    product is the answer not the paper. Thanks for the support too! I
    hope I can be him or eve surpass him hahaha, nah who am I kidding :')

• @decentk Thanks, and I hope you come here would love to meet you here
    haha!

@wolfie LOOOL, I hope it can do everything! But thanks for the support! keep you nose clean? Do you mean don't do cocaine or don't get sick hahaha

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Best of luck mate!

rayrex7 9 years ago

@tuan Thanks mate!!

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Wish you the best mate. I also study Electrical and electronics engineering in İzmir. Dokuz Eylül University.