Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mcgregor vs Mayweather
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

So who do you got?

I know this is stupid and all for the show but I genuinely think it will be fun one to watch !:)) I of course go for Mcgregor . Never had any respect for the Mayweather gent

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Mc Gregor will take the money and loose, then he will say it was not his main sport and then get back to a normal UFC life.
Mayweather will get the money and the fame, he is boxing an amator boxer that can be beaten, with a Huge name and an incredible paycheck. At 40 yo that's what I call smooth business.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mc Gregor will take the money and loose, then he will say it was not his main sport and then get back to a normal UFC life.
Mayweather will get the money and the fame, he is boxing an amator boxer that can be beaten, with a Huge name and an incredible paycheck. At 40 mil that's what I call smooth business.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

here we go lads!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

EZ for Moneyweather

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Connor too gassed out by the end, but he gave some good first rounds. That uppercut on the first round was sick c:

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Connor gave Money a fight, but there was always only going to be one winner.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Gave a fight? This is the lamest money making match in the history of boxing.

The most faking ass 10- rounds and easiest win for Mayweather.

I dont mind a cross-sport fighting game. But keep it real. It should have been over by round 4

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

For sure I have no idea if Money was trying or not, but McGregor landed 111 punches, 30 more than Pacquiao and I think most people would agree that this was a more interesting fight.

I hear people joking about how small Mayweather's face is but it seems like an advantage. I don't mean to take anything away from the defensive giant that he is but when he puts his two big boxing gloves in front, he's literally parking the bus. McGregor had very few clear looks like he does in the UFC, and when he did he was worn out by then.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@Eden Well, both Pacquaio and Mayweather got less punches in that much, we all remember how defensive that much was from Mayweather and how he was always running.

@Tuan Like Mayweather said after the match, "we gave them a show."

I'm would be happier to see Mayweather taking McGregor to the ground, but the referee did what he had to probably. Like @tiki said before, that's a very nice retirement money.

• History

@Eden Well, both Pacquaio and Mayweather got less punches in that much, we all remember how defensive that much was from Mayweather and how he was always running.

I'm would be happier to say Mayweather on the ground, but the referee did what he had to probably. Like @tiki said before, that's a very nice retirement money.

I'm would be happier to see Mayweather taking McGrego to the ground, but the referee did what he had to probably. Like @tiki said before, that's a very nice retirement money.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Eden: number of doenst mean nothing in this particular match. Mayweather tried to hold his laugh. He did laugh while fighting though. He knew their were no harm whatsoever, so he pretended being underattack. Anyone who love boxing wouldbt be able stand this IMo

If May didnt "protect" and had thrown his punches, the game would have been over at round 4 or 5. Thats how much fake it was.

@quikzy:
Yes.

They gave a show, and people gave that much of money for a fake fight?

• History

@Eden: number of doenst mean nothing in this particular match. Mayweather tried to hold his laugh.

If May didnt "protect" and had threw his punches, the game would be over at round 4 or 5. Thats how much fake it was.

Yes.

@Eden: number of doenst mean nothing in this particular match. Mayweather tried to hold his laugh.

If May didnt "protect" and had thrown his punches, the game would have been over at round 4 or 5. Thats how much fake it was.

@quikzy:
Yes.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well, when some people don't know what to do with money :). Some people can spend 10k on football matches some even more on boxing, it's their money.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Mayweather did say his plan was to let McGregor throw all his big punches at the beginning, then once he was tired it was easy pickings for a veteran boxer. After that it looked like a sparring match, and McGregor had no real power behind his punches.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Like I said, the rules are very different and Mayweather had a clear plan, just to wait it out and let Conor whip it out, the only way Mcgregor had a chance was in the first rounds. If Mayweather was 10 years younger he would have won easy in 6 rounds.

49-0 vs 0-0, anything other than Mayweather winning was out of the realm of normality.

• History

Like I said, the rules are very different and Mayweather had a clear plan, just to wait it out and let Conor whip it out, the only way Mcgregor had a chance was in the first rounds. If Mayweather was 10 years younger he would have won easy in 6 rounds.