Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mbappe's Individual Highlights vs Barcelona (02/16/2021)
FootballGuy 3 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Spain 36 125

WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Comments
tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

10/10 performance. What a player

_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

His best game this season... by far!

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

He lived up to his hype

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

When you combine skill, will, and enjoyment to play the game, you have this type of performance. I saw him smile as he tried flicks, pulls, cuts. He was free to play and he took full advantage of it.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

If mbappe plays like this when neymar is in the team then I expect the champions league trophy. It would be the first time my team wins it

• History

If mbappe plays like this when neymar is in the team then I expect the champions trophy

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Means nothing, Barca défense was inexistent... I give him credit but I doubt he could replicate it Vs a strong team. Credit to poch to have brought him to life..

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

That was a really good performance. Though to be honest, I thought Paredes and Verratti were just as good. I do think that the form of their midfield will be a bigger help for PSG than their offense when playing to win big games. Neymar and M'bappe are good but they won't alway win games by themselve.

Anyway, back on M'bappe, I really expect him and Haaland to become two of the best attacking players of next generation, anyway, I hope so at least. Tbh, after Haaland comment about how M'bappe hat-trick inspired him, I got way too hyped about the idea of a sort of rivality between them. I'm really a child when it come to thing like that, sorry. XD

• History

That was a really good performance. Though to be honest, I thought Paredes and Verratti were just as good. I do think that the form of their midfield will be a bigger help for PSG than their offense when playing to win big games. Neymar and M'bappe are good but they won't alway win games by themselve.

Anyway, back on M'bappe, I really expect him and Haaland to become two of the best attacking players of the coming years, anyway, I hope so at least.

Anyway, back on M'bappe, I really expect him and Haaland to become two of the best attacking players of next generation, anyway, I hope so at least.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Bring Haaland & Mbappe to EPL pretty please.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

• History

If we had different leadership I would've wanted mbappe to come to my first team

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy While it would be a joy to watch, tbh, the only team i heard who were linked with them to some level are City and Liverpool. Which right now, considering how strong those team can be at the moment, I really don't wish for them to be even more.