Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

M'bappe want to leave PSG
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

So apparently, M'bappe after the whole drama surrounding him staying at PSG in the summer, would now be ready to leave as soon as this winter. His favorite destination would still be Madrid.

Now take this with a grain of salt, this could be fake information or it could be something taken out of context because of his frustration (I mean, this does happen just after a draw against Benfica).

But I do think its not completely unbelievable. I mean, we seen some of his reaction on the field and it wasn't alway pretty so I do think its possible that his situation have gone to his head and he might think he got a right to leave PSG as soon as thing doesn't go like he want.

We actually seen some comments from Galtier which seem to imply they were being very careful to try and keep him happy which could imply that this is a real issue.

What are your thought? Would Real Madrid be willing to sign him? I know a lots of fans on reddit have been very clear they don't want him anymore and rather explore the Haaland possibility. Personally, I believe Perez would propably still go ahead if possible as M'bappe still has a strong marketable reputation as well as being one of the best offensive player in the world right now.

Comments
DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

This kid, yes kid still, has so many people in his ear, trying to take advantage of his talent. He is also very strong-willed and thinks he is invincible, so naturally, he is not looking at the bigger picture. Wisdom is wasted on the youth, but the youth must make mistakes to ever learn anything.

I would not be shocked if these rumors were true. Real Madrid will always carry an appeal for any top player, and he has not seen pinnacle success with PSG outside his league.

I am a bit old school when I consider loyalty to be a virtue, one not seen in a lot of today's athletes. Money talks, fame talks, and titles talk, no matter how you "earn" them.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

primadonna, but what do you expect when qatar gives him this kind of money at his age.

Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

M'bappe seeing Ronaldo trying to leave United and him being such a fan, not surprised he's trying to imitate his idol. XD

But more seriously though, M'bappe entourage are really great at manipulating the media to come out and say what they want them so I wouldn't be surprised that this is a scheme to pressure PSG, I could see M'bappe sending the message he want better team-mates to surround him and prop him up more or that he's trying to prepare for PSG to sell him next summer (because his renewal was actually 2 years with him being able to turn it into 3, so next summer would be PSG last chance to try and get something for him).

My current problem with M'bappe is that right now, he pissed off Real Madrid fan so much (propably the whole team too) so if he does end up there one day, he's gonna be having an hard time. There also the fact that Modric and Kroos might retire soon so Real will have weakened by the potential time he get there.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

M'bappe seeing Ronaldo trying to leave United and him being such a fan, not surprised he's trying to imitate his idol. XD

But more seriously though, M'bappe entourage are really great at manipulating the media to come out and say what they want them so I wouldn't be surprised that this is a scheme to pressure PSG, I could see M'bappe sending the message he want better team-mates to surround him and prop him up more or that he's trying to prepare for PSG to sell him next summer (because his renewal was actually 2 years with him being able to turn it into 3, so next summer would be PSG last chance to try and get something for him).

My current problem with M'bappe is that right now, he pissed off Real Madrid fan so much (propably the rest of the team to) so if he does end up there one day, he's gonna be having an hard time. There also the fact that Modric and Kroos might retire soon so Real will have weakened by the potential time he get there.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So all what remains for him is Chelsea or United, but apparently Chelsea has already signed Nkunku so that leaves him with only choice of Manchester United and at the moment I doubt he would be interested.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Mbappe just a big baby at this point

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle Feel for your and the rest of the fans, everytime things start to look good at PSG, something happen or someone start some drama. You guys cannot catch a break. Dunno if you know lots of PSG fans but I'd be curious to know if opinions is generally the same toward M'bappe at this point.

DarthFooty 2 years ago

Of course, Mbappe is saying is all "False News", so we will see what's what.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty He said he was napping when the news got out too. Napping for more than a week though. XD

But more seriously, if its not true, why did Galtier change the formation to give him a role similar to what the rumours say he wanted? Seem to me its not as false as M'bappe saying it is.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

he wants to play on the wing and not a striker

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Actually not clear but what I heard was that he wanted to play as a tandem with another striker where hes the more prolific and active striker while his partner has a holding role where he stay higher and try to feed him the ball in the best situation. People compare this to how he played with Giroud with the NT.

DarthFooty 1 year ago

Now I am seeing buzz that he might go to Man Utd and that the Red Devils are willing to pay the large fee (150+).

Gonna hear a lot of little rumors with the WC break. haha

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty They would have to be very enticing to prime him away from PSG and of a potential Madrid move. I'd say its not entirely impossible, especially if M'bappe win the CL with PSG and the deal only run for 3 years (which would still permit him to move to Madrid at 26 or 27). The idea of competing against Haaland might also be tempting for him.

tomdupon2 1 year ago
Manchester United, England 0 4

wouldnt be surprised if qatar just stopped caring about football now they have finished with the world cup and start to dissolve their ownership of club and prob still sell for a nice profit.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@tomdupon2 Quatar already said they plan to stick long after the World Cup, they have no intention to leave.