Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

M'bappe to Madrid... again
Emobot7 4 months ago
538 11432

So apparently, M'bappe to Real, both M'bappe and Madrid would have agreed terms and he'll join for free next summer. I think this is true because I don't see M'bappe staying at PSG if he want to improve his reputation as one of the world best, also, he never hide the fact he was a big Real fan. But obviously, I recommend any sane person not to bet any money on it cause who know what is true or false anymore when it come to M'bappe and his communication. Thought?

Comments
DarthFooty 4 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

Rumor is he is looking at Liverpool, but you can't hold to rumors. Be interesting if he went to the EPL, but hard to turn down Real Madrid.

Emobot7 4 months ago Edited
538 11432

@DarthFooty Heard some source saying there were no agreed terms. Depending on priority, he is gonna wait as long as possible and join the team offering him the best deal or best project.

Would love to see him at Liverpool or an EPL team tbh, the rivality with Haaland would be insane. Do you think he would fit in Klopp system though?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@DarthFooty Heard some source saying there were no agreed terms. Depending on priority, he is gonna wait as long as possible and join the team offering him the best deal or best project.

Would love to see him at Liverpool or an EPL team tbh, the rivality with Haaland would be insane.

DarthFooty 4 months ago

I do think he will fit with their system and Klopp has been a huge fan of his for a while now. Salah is not getting younger and might find a big payday in Saudi still, so win-win for Liverpool.

I have read that he is willing to take a lower salary if the place and terms are right, so who knows how it will play out. He is smart to wait as Real Madrid will still fork money over, even last minute.

I would prefer he challenge himself in the EPL because it's not always a one or two-horse race there, and you have Haaland as a main competitor. Of course, Real Madrid offers the Champions League regularly, so I can see him wanting to make sure that was within reach.

_Pelle_ 4 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

I’ve reached the point where I belive in it only when I see it happen.

Emobot7 3 months ago
538 11432

@Pelle Good stance at this point, its very hard to tell what is going on with M'bappe at this point. Honestly, there rarely been a time where a player had this much power over his future so while its propably is pretty useless to discuss it because we don't know his priority. It is still a very interesting topic in my opinion.

@DarthFooty Honestly, I think he'd fit in Liverpool system only if Salah were to leave and he would need to take over Salah role in the team as the main threat and creator. M'bappe is a great player but I quickly took a look at his defensive stat and he isn't the most effective presser at all. Salah isn't the greatest either but he far above M'bappe from what I seen. Funnily enough, I think Barcola would be a great profile for Liverpool since he is actually a really good presser with really decent creative skill.

Tactic aside, I still would love it if M'bappe could join Liverpool but thats definetly doesn't seem like the most possible option.

Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Hopefully he joins Madrid. I've got sick of seeing him at Paris. I dont rate anything he does for psg anymore.

quikzyyy 3 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Madrid signed referee instead of him

Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Madrid signed referee instead of him

No they didn't, the referees have been working for Real Madrid for a long time.

_Pelle_ 3 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6888

If Girona wins la liga then both Barca and Real Madrid will go on a shopping spree

Emobot7 3 months ago
538 11432

@Pelle How many lever Barca will have to activate in the summer if that happen though?

Joking aside, I kinda agree with what Footy said but not in the sense he said it. A lot of people call team like Madrid or Barca corrupt and it might be true for some of those big teams but I also sometime think there is just a normal bias from referee toward big team, like it feel way easier to rule something in favour of a club that has a bigger reputation. Not saying its fair but I think its a question of momentum and of influence, not of corruption. That and also, the fact that La Liga refs are just generally pretty bad, maybe even worse than those of the PL.

Emobot7 3 months ago Edited
538 11432

Well, it seem now that a majority of source are in agreement that M'bappe will be leaving PSG in the summer for Real Madrid.

If he were to leave, I heard that PSG would be tempted to sign either Rafael Leao or Victor Osimhen to replace him. Thought about that? I mean, they are obviously not the same as M'bappe and they are also quite different from each other as well but they both potentially offer different things that M'bappe does bring to the team. I think its propably as good as they will be able to get on the current market.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, it seem now that a majority of source are in agreement that M'bappe will be leaving PSG in the summer for Real Madrid. If he were to leave, I heard that PSG would be tempted to sign either Rafael Leao or Victor Osimhen to replace him. Thought about that? I mean, they are obviously not the same as M'bappe and they are also quite different from each other as well but they both potentially offer different things that M'bappe does bring to the team. I think its potentially as good as they will be able to get on the current market.

Well, it seem now that a majority of source are in agreement that M'bappe will be leaving PSG in the summer for Real Madrid. If he were to leave, I heard that PSG would be tempted to sign either Rafael Leao or Victor Osimhen to replace him. Thought about that? I mean, they are obviously not the same as M'bappe and they are also quite different from each other as well but they both potentially offer different things that M'bappe does bring to the team. I think its propably as good as they will be able to get on the current market.

DarthFooty 3 months ago

Shocker, M'bappe is picking Real, but I don't blame him at all. I would have loved to see him in the EPL, but Spain's league style fits him better. Had he gone to Liverpool, I like the team around him, and once he got used to the speed and physicality, he would be nasty. However, he decided on Real and he will just plug right in and go.

Emobot7 3 months ago
538 11432

@Darth Will be curious where they play him, I mean, his favorite position would most likely be where Vini is currently playing and considering he constantly been one of their best player, I think it would be harsh to put Vini on the other wing to make place for M'bappe. Guessing that could mean they put M'bappe as striker.

Man, I wouldn't want to be a team that play the high line against a front 3 of M'bappe, Vini and Rodrygo.

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Finally mbappe leaving PSG is confirmed. We can finally look forward to where he is going next.