Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mbappe (new Henry) youngest ever nominated for Ballon d'Or.
Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

oh stop with the new Henry.

Pupper 7 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Benzema... wtf

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

I think it's more of a joke that he's listed as Real Madrid and France

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Obviously Ronaldo should get it but it's insane how well Mbappe as an 18 year old has been playing, beastmode.
As for Benzema well he's french so they put it there.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

oh stop with the new Henry.

+1

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Yvan You mean, because he never actually get selected to play for France anymore? :P

@Golazo True that, really great talent for his age, if he improve by the time he reach his mid twenty then I expect that we will have something special on our hand. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Yvan You mean, because he never actually get selected to play for France anymore? :P

@Golazo True that, really great talent for his age, if he improve by the team he reach his mid twenty then I expect that we will have something special on our hand. :D

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@Emo yea lol he's a ghost for Domenech even though he was found innocent in the whole Valbuena incident

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Benzema is there but no Thiago or Casemiro, even Chiellini. Same for Coutinho and Mane but no Alexis or Eriksen.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

gotta leave this hereenter image description here

538 11432

@Croatian @quikzyyy Ballon d'or is starting to feel more and more like BS imho. :(

• History

@Croatian Ballon d'or is starting to feel more and more like BS imho. :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@quikzyyy & Croatian: completely agree

@Emo: yes, :( It's lame and seems like a beauty contest!

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

You can nominate mbappe all you like but he wont be winning it for a few years yet!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@nigelpayne Maybe but he will have more time to win it than a lot of player on that list. :P

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

you can nominate top 30 people, yet they are only 2 footballers competing for the title for years.

538 11432

@quikzyyy I know, this is stupid. At this point, they could rename it "Messi and Ronaldo Ballon d'Or", only two people winning it in the last 9 year or so.

• History

@quikzyyy I know, this is stupid. At this point, they could rename it Messi or Ronaldo Ballon d'Or, only two people winning it in the last 9 year or so.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Balon'dor is a joke and people still don't know that.

Anyway, Mbappe did deserve to be there, was very sharp in 2017.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's not the fault of Messi and Ronaldo that they have been the best for the last 8 years.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Just kidding, totally their fault how dare they!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Lol, its true they have deserved it every time but come on, it make it a bit boring, don't you think. :( Still, being part of the list of nominee is great recognition, doesn't change the fact some good name are missing. :(

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Mbappe became the best scoring teenager in the history of Champions League, by this rate he will become a new legend in world football.