Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

M'bappe contract extension at PSG
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

M'bappe sign a 3 years contract extension for PSG. For a quick reminder, last year, with only a year left on his contract, M'bappe didn't seem all that keen to sign a contract and Real Madrid were ready to pay big money to get him, however, PSG refused to sell.

This summer, it was expected that M'bappe would leave for free to Real but apparently, PSG were able to renew his contract.

Dunno how they convince him but wow, they really did it. :O

Thought?

Comments
Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Can't really argue with you on that, most of what I disliked about Super League is being done in the new CL reform anyway. At the end of the day, I just dislike all the effort those folk make to centralize football around the "top teams" or those that have been "historically". Both UEFA and the Super League does that and thats make it harder for smaller team to have dream story which is how new legacy get made.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy Can't really argue with you on that, most of what I disliked about Super League is being done in the new CL reform anyway. At the end of the day, I just dislike all the effort those folk make to centralize football around the "top teams" or those that habe been "historically". Both UEFA and the Super League does that and thats make it harder for smaller team to have dream story which is how new legacy get made.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

No relegation is better because teams will only aim for the highest reward of winning the league instead of accepting mediocrity by just trying to avoid relegation etc

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

everyone of these guys are winners, no one from them would be "accepting mediocrity"

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I think he meant ”Relative mediocrity”🙂

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@Footy_watch The problem here is that we're talking about a tournament that would give tons of ressource to the participating team, so basically, the reward for just being part would be extremly important and what would these team need to have done to have that reward? Being an historical club? Having already more money than majority of team in their country at the moment of creation of the league? Super League isn't about rewarding hardworking team, its about making team that are already on top stay there well above team that aren't considered of having the same prestige.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Exactly, if for example this superleague started 10 years ago PSG & City wouldn't exist or they would have to change the rules of it.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Heck, if Super League existed for a long time, no way Leicester would have won the Premier League in 2016. Serie A would have propably become a 3 horse race and we wouldn't have seen breakthrough from team like Napoli, Lazio, Roma and Atalanta most recently. Upset seen in Copa Del Rey where team like Betis or Real Sociedad win it might have not happened.

As a football fan, I find a world where teams like West Ham are good enough to beat Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool and draw with City in a single season more interesting than a world where the top six steamroll everybody else and all that matter is the results between each of them.