Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mbappe and his influences
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Monaco is currently on par with PSG after bagging 6 goals against the old almighty Marseille. Now with 12 points and +10 (2 less than PSG).

If you watch the extended highlight, Marseille was like a noob team :(, very weak, lots lots of bad passes again, but it doesn't hide the fact that Monaco was pretty strong. Falcao was on fire.

All without Mbappe.

Who has shown his angry towards the board, fought against his teammates, and wanting to leave to PSG.

He's obviously a great potential players, and big games noises. But is his influences on Monaco's recent success are as much as people thought it to be? I still think he is Without a proper replacement, Monaco will go back to mid table team.

If more in the 2nd or 3rd option, then his price tag is ridiculous again!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Monaco is currently on par with PSG after bagging 6 goals against the old almighty Marseille. Now with 12 points and +10 (2 less than PSG).

If you watch the extended highlight, Marseille was like a noob team :(, very weak, lots lots of bad passes again, but it doesn't hide the fact that Monaco was pretty strong. Falcao was on fire.

All without Mbappe.

Who has shown his angry towards the board, fought against his teammates, and wanting to leave to PSG.

He's obviously a great potential players, and big games noises. But is his influences on Monaco's recent success are as much as people thought it to be? I still think he is Without a proper replacement, Monaco will go back to mid table team.

If more in the middle, then his price tag is ridiculous again!

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Tuan I voted that Monaco are fine without him, but it's never easy to take a quality player out of the squad. What I would say first is that Mbappe wasn't a starter last year and Monaco were doing fine in the start of the season. Bernardo Silva was also influential with Germain who was the regular starter in first half of the season.
Mbappe was the bonus to lead to CL longevity and league depth to stay competitive till the end. But something has to be said here, Monaco has one of the healthiest atmospheres in Europe, every player seems to do well there. Glick, Fabinho, Sidibe in defense is rock solid. And the coach is a wizard.
Monaco reached a peak last year being French champions and CL semifinalists, it wont be a failure if they end up second this season and pass group stage, the rest is bonus...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Absolutely mate.

He's something, but obviously his influences are not as impressive as the price they are giving him. And he's acting like a diva :( which I understand sometimes when he wants to leave.

But seriously, people has to calm down on all of these transfers >.<

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Damn, I was hoping Mbappe would come to Madrid. :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Don't think Monaco will be in so much trouble without him, don't get me wrong, he is one of the best young player in the world at the moment but Monaco never really gave the impression they needed him that much, he was a nice bonus.

@Dynastian I don't understand why you guys didn't move any more for him though? He should have been your priority after selling Morata. :(

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

No idea. He's an African-Frenchman too, so I thought it would be easy for Zidane to bring him in. I guess there have been too many moving pieces without our knowledge.

I'm assuming that one of the reasons is that Zidane intends to play Ronaldo as the main striker with Benzema as back-up. Ronaldo is no longer the most efficient option on the wing. It's not that he's not a good winger anymore - it's just that he's far more deadly as a center forward nowadays. If that is the case, then it opens up a starting spot for Isco. And that would also make Asensio get more playing time with Zidane's rotation.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

He is getting sold, €180mil and you can't claim that he will be this good for next two seasons. Mbappe is great player but Jovetic and Falcao in-form duo will get as much goals as Mbappe-Falcao, even more most likely. €180mil is enough to build great team for CL ambitions.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

If real were smart they would go and buy belotti! El gallooooooooo

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Let's convince Tottenham to trade Harry Kane for Gareth Bale. :')

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian Tottenham aren't the kind of team who accept exchange, think they could agree if you offered them 200M though. XD But more seriously, I wonder if Perez would have worked harder to get M'bappe if he would have been more white... :(

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Mbappe is going to PSG, moster team going to crush Europe!

tiki_taka 7 years ago

18 millions salary and instant starting place. What Madrid would have never given him ATM.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tiki Instant starting place but in which position? Will Emery play him over Cavani or put him on the wing? :S

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Falcao was the 9 at Monaco, Mbappe won't be out of position but he is pushing Di Maria out of the XI.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tiki Okay, make sense, wich would also explain rumours of Draxler leaving considering he is already behind Di Maria in the pecking order. :)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Di Maria should come to Barcelona at this point, along with Coutinho. La Liga title is secured, Real Madrid is not as powerful this season as people think.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo I swear Golazo is a Barca fan in disguise. But more seriously, I disagree with you, Coutinho is key player for Liverpool and considering the current situation, I would understand Liverpool chosing to keeping him. While its isn't the same case with Di Maria, PSG and Barca are currently completely hating on each other and that would propably make it very hard for the two to work together on a transfer move.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo I don't like Barcelona, but I have my opinion about La Liga this season.
I see Real Madrid not being capable of getting away with, can I call them cheeky things? So having in mind how last season was so close, I think this season with Dembele and a possible Di Maria or Coutinho, Barcelona will edge out Real Madrid. And I'm sure Barcelona will get at least 1 more player.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Maybe but I'm not sure they are getting either of Di Maria or Coutinho on such short notice. :(

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Coutinho is 100% comming emo, Di Maria is 50-50, his agent Jorge Mendes landed yesterday in Cataluna to discuss with Barca. He is also Andre Gomes agent, Juve wants to buy him hopefully. I'm crossing fingers.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

LOlll getting rid of Gomez would be more important for Barca than getting Di Maria =)))).

Mbappe and whoever earn that much are getting beyond ridiculous... I still can sleep at night with all these oil money >.<