Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mbappe
Footy_watch 9 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Where will he end up next season?

Wherever he goes he will make his team favourites for the league and champions league.

The hype would be off the charts if he came to Arsenal, the next Thierry Henry and I believe we would win the league and get the to champions league final assuming he stays fit.

Comments
DarthFooty 9 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

Supposedly he is only interested in Real Madrid and according to most reports, only Real M can afford him right now. Of course, rumors are rumors, but if true it is one-way traffic for his future.

Footy_watch 9 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

only Real M can afford him right now. 

Think again became al-hilal have got their bid accepted by PSG and there are rumours mbappe will be earning 700 million for one year.

If I was mbappe I would take that offer then go to Madrid next summer.

_Pelle_ 9 months ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I don’t care where he’ll end up. I’m just tired of all the distractions he’s causing because of money.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I don’t care where he’ll end up. I’m just tired of all the ditractions he’s causing because of money.

Footy_watch 9 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

How is it because of money?

DarthFooty 9 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

You are correct, there is an offer from the Saudi league that blows financial fair play away.

Do you think a prime, 24-year-old, global talent is going to pick the Saudi league over Real Madrid? If it's just for the money, heck yeah, I would go as well... But I don't think he is in this just for the money.

On the one hand, go for a year or two, as you said. Get paid, then move while you are still "young". On the other hand, he is still trying to win the titles that matter to him, the titles that put him on a global superstar status. Champions League, Ballon Dor', Big League Titles.

Not sure winning the league in Saudi Arabia is going to have as much of an influence on the global view of accomplishments and I mean no disrespect to that league.

quikzyyy 9 months ago
Arsenal 429 9002

there's no financial fair play anyways, City breached it more than 100 times yet no one cares and they can freely win everything, without any consequences, that's why no one cares about their titles

Footy_watch 9 months ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

Mbappe has avoided talking to al-Hilal but I believe he's only doing that until 1st August so he can get his 60mill loyalty bonus from PSG.

Then in August I think he will try to go to al-Hilal. No one would deny that opportunity of 700mill salary for only one season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What a disappointment it was confirmed that mbappe rejected al hilal and that his salary for one year would've been 700m!!!

That's an offer no one can reject even if you are a billionaire. Very bad decision from mbappe.

Footy_watch 9 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1860

It's 1st August, now mbappe can start making moves to go to Saudi or Madrid this summer.

Emobot7 9 months ago
538 11432

Actually, wouldn't be surprised to see M'bappe refuse to go to Saudi Arabia even if it mean staying on the bench. Don't forget he got his image and to think of and for the long term and him going to Saudi Arabia could hurt it worse than staying a year on PSG bench.

Frudrich 4 months ago
Chelsea, England 0 10

A lot of people were disappointed by this guy, he could have been the best player in the world if he played for Real Madrid