Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mats Hummels red card against Ajax 29'
quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I can understand that English referees are absolute piece of joke and he gives red card for that tackle because, well fuck football and rules in general but, what is the point of having VAR? To cancel goal because of 0,1 milimeter offside?

https://streamff.com/v/d6f02d

Comments
Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

That wasn't even a yellow card smh

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Bad call and the acting on Antony's part, oscar worthy.....

tuan_jinn 2 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Antony's act was quite shameful, but it was a yellow anyday, not a red though.

It's not for the actual impact but the dangerous intention of the tackle at high speed, launching his feet in, if it got on the leg of Antony, that would be a career ending injury.

There was however no actual impact, so a yellow should have been sufficed.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I agree with the yellow, and in real-time it does look bad. Take the ref's position on it as well and I can see why he was quick with things. However, VAR is in play and that whole situation should have been reviewed.

In the end, Hummels was stepped on while Antony twisted around, then did his flop. His continued antics to me paint a different picture, one of overselling and thus, fake.

I have seen that Dortmund has requested the card be overturned and it's being reviewed at committee. We will see if common sense can correct the error.

JackRussel 2 years ago
Sydney FC, Australia 0 6

It seems that the referee has a claim to that team off the field of play....

Pupper 2 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Should have been a yellow card to both players.

Emrecan_58 2 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I remembered this fking position when Andreas Beck got sent off for this and Dynamo Kyix were awarded a penalty and we couldn't proceed to Knockout Stages of UCL because of it. I think UEFA has its own fixing strategy in most of the games.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I remembered this fking position when Andreas Beck got sent off for this and we couldn't proceed to Knockout Stages of UCL because of it. I think UEFA has its own fixing strategy in most of the games.