Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mario Mandzukic Retire
Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

Title say it all, Mario Mandzukic has recently announced he retire from football. Still think he was a rather underrated striker, despite having played for massive teams like Bayern, Atletico and Juventus (also Milan but his impact there was minimal). I kinda liked Mario as well, he wasn't a player that made people talk about him a lot but he seemed to have a fine work ethic and no one ever seemed to complain about him (might be wrong bout that). I will alway remember fondly that one amazing goal he scored vs Real Madrid in the UCL final:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Title say it all, Mario Mandzukic has recently announced he retire from football. Still think he was a rather underrated strikek, despite having played for massive teams like Bayern, Atletico and Juventus (also Milan but his impact there was minimal). I kinda liked Mario as well, he wasn't a player that made people talk about him a lot but he seemed to have a fine work ethic and no one ever seemed to complain about him (might be wrong bout that). I will alway remember fondly that one amazing goal he scored vs Real Madrid in the UCL final:

Title say it all, Mario Mandzukic has recently announced he retire from football. Still think he was a rather underrated strikek, despite having played for massive teams like Bayern, Atletico and Juventus (also Milan but his impact there was minimal). I kinda liked Mario as well, he wasn't a player that made people talk about him a lot but he seemed to have a fine work ethic and no one ever seemed to complain about him (might be wrong bout that). I will alway remember fondly that one amazing goal he scored vs Real Madrid in the UCL final:

Comments
expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Yep, a very clean player, quiet, no scandal. Fabulous football in Bayern and Juve and Croatian team. I was a bit surprised he is leaving so early, he could have pulled a few more years off.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@expertfootball Yeah, same, thought he still had some years left in him, guess his last few spells discouraged him. Seemed like his head wasn't in it as much.